3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Has anyone acquired quest 31 for the forbidden forest with Astoria? I completed the requirement of quest 15 date with hermione but nothing has occurred for it as it currently feels like more needs to be done to trigger the quest.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Has anyone acquired quest 31 for the forbidden forest with Astoria? I completed the requirement of quest 15 date with hermione but nothing has occurred for it as it currently feels like more needs to be done to trigger the quest.
I have had no problems with that quest. Not sure what you mean with "quest 15 date with Hermione" though, quest 15 is getting the book from the restricted section for Astoria. For quest 31 you need to complete it and have a 20+ DADA skill, not sure whether it also requires a certain amount of relationship points.

Crossx6

Feb 4, 2018
Is there a way to make female's character boobs bigger with transfiguration or is there only the penis option? And for male character the professor hits that I can increase the size of my penis with transfiguration, so I cranked it up to 75 points and still no option for it. Is it not implemented yet or did I miss something?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I have had no problems with that quest. Not sure what you mean with "quest 15 date with Hermione" though, quest 15 is getting the book from the restricted section for Astoria. For quest 31 you need to complete it and have a 20+ DADA skill, not sure whether it also requires a certain amount of relationship points.
Indeed I did mean the book quest I did that, my DAD is 20+ however going to forbidden forest with Astoria quest has not triggered and I'm on the month of November, I also realized I blundered to not eat the mushrooms...for continuing with Luna I did a restart to attempt the quests that I missed the first playthrough. And the guide that's available just goes with the quests via numerical order as they're given not by trigger based options done..Could anyone give any sort of clarity to what should be done to trigger quest 31?

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
I must say, I enjoyed the events with Lavender, and I noticed it's very expansive compared to what we got with Ginny--are you planning to do anymore with Ginny? Maybe go back and have her repeating scene have many options like with Lavender? I saw mentions of continuing questlines with Hermione, Luna, and Astoria, though not Ginny.

Also, for anyone else who had trouble getting Hermione's new scene, you need to check the books for it to happen. I hadn't checked the books in a while because I had gotten 25+ in everything a while ago, so it didn't occur to me to try it.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Is there any way to get more money? I suddenly understood that I can't pay the loan back in 3 months with weekly income just 3 galleons

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Ah found em^^ btw does a wand have any real difference between the 15 normal gold and 15 longer? haven't played this since early release so i got no clue :p

Human1993

Jul 14, 2017
how can i get into scene with Lavender as male character ? I´ve already completed all (Male) available quest until 52 + Hermione latest quest (58), the dates is currently in 4th of November. could someone please give e the info.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Seems like the walkthrough guide that is out is off a bit as it doesn't say character has to be male as requirement for forbidden forest quest with astoria

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes