• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
how can i get into scene with Lavender as male character ? I´ve already completed all (Male) available quest until 52 + Hermione latest quest (58), the dates is currently in 4th of November. could someone please give e the info.
Just wait another week

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Seems like the walkthrough guide that is out is off a bit as it doesn't say character has to be male as requirement for forbidden forest quest with astoria
It say a previous quest requirements. And you need to play as male to get a previous quest.

Jimmytest

Oct 15, 2018
When i start the game there is no mention of the new character anywhere, im pretty sure i have the right version.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
When i start the game there is no mention of the new character anywhere, im pretty sure i have the right version.
I'm not 100% certain but I believe that the Lavender content doesn't show up until after the Quidditch team event.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Maybe in a possible future update there could be more homosexual relations with other characters like being able to romance Hermoine as female, and also having to romance the professors.

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Maybe in a possible future update there could be more homosexual relations with other characters like being able to romance Hermoine as female, and also having to romance the professors.
How do you mean? Female MCs can romance Hermoine in the current version.

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
Idk If this can be a thing, but would be pretty nice to get kinda a custom appearance for Mary, like can change to put glasses or no by inventory when want to, or maybe stuff like change her clothes, hair or maybe some body mods?

Reactions: Jimyc

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Playing male and I already love the many little scenes showing some sexy lingerie, this is pretty good and makes the world lively!

BTW is the game time limited? Some posts talk about the end end of December...

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
I'm thinking about playing the game again. What qualities do you consider to give the most interesting possibilities, which can be taken?

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
Playing male and I already love the many little scenes showing some sexy lingerie, this is pretty good and makes the world lively!

BTW is the game time limited? Some posts talk about the end end of December...
The time of the game is limited so far, but it results from these missions related to the main story. But I read that the creators plan to give the opportunity to play without a time limit when the main plot is finished.

Reactions: Voilsh

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I'm thinking about playing the game again. What qualities do you consider to give the most interesting possibilities, which can be taken?
IMO most important are charm and robe(15), for good relations. And wand(15) for some of good learning.
Courage and intelligence are second. Not important is owl and books (until now). Save money for the repay end of november!

Edit: I have to correct myself: good relations you get quite easily with good robe and showering (look 10) and talking a lot to big groups.
Fast learning is the bottleneck. In quests you need a lot of hight values, also for the exams on 1st of Oct.

So charisma 10 should be sufficient. Means, make courage and intelligence 12 and 11.

Reactions: WOLVERINE55

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Quick eye is trained by going out into the corridor at night (try it every night! Until you have enough stealth).
Sometimes you get cought by filch - quick eye increases.
The point of doing that is to train your stealth after a while.

High stealth you need to hide from filch, and to search for the monster at night. And for some quests later.
Stealth you also get in the detention room event sometimes.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes