3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
After the release of version 0.76, we get a lot of feedback like this:

"I loaded the save from the old version, received a letter from Lavender, met her, and get the end of the version just at the next morning. Creator deceived me, where is all the content I wanted to see?"

We remind you that the game lasts until December 20th for now. We did not change the duration of the game in this version. And we will not change this in the next version too. Since our game is built as a sandbox, the new version does not start where the previous one ends. All new events and quests occur simultaneously with the old content.

So, if you want to see the content of the new version, then use an earlier save. Two or three weeks will be enough to see all the new content.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So, if you join different houses, does it affect something?
There are a couple of quests that are currently house-locked, specifically you can't get them if you're a Gryffindor. I believe that @GCStudio has said there will be more house specific quests and content in the future.

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
So, if you join different houses, does it affect something?
Starting relationships, primarily. Gryffindors and Slytherins hate each other, though it is still possible to start positive with Ginny and neutral(ish) with Hermione if you treated them well pre-sorting. Events involving Snape will have more (personally) positive outcomes for Slytherins, they are also the only house that can interact with Astoria without selling out Colin in the showers. As mentioned Gryffindors get locked out of the evil quests.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I think there is an error here. All futa/homosezual content must be avoidable if you don't want it. Can you describe where is this problem appear?
On the first time with Lavander, in Hogs Head. After this, i have homossexual options with her.

And all futa content can not be avoid, if i can't say "i don't want make this potion" and, after finish this quest, i can't make sex with Ginny without that "male wand".

And why all hetero content can not be avoid?
Thers no way to say no for Harry in the "Date Harry Quest"? He call me from a date, i can't say no. I can't say no for "make Harry jealous". can't say no for a kiss...

PanduhPete

Apr 2, 2018
is it possible to use an old save file from an older version of the game and continue where I left off in the newer one?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
On the first time with Lavander, in Hogs Head. After this, i have homossexual options with her.
OK, we will fix it.

And all futa content can not be avoid, if i can't say "i don't want make this potion" and, after finish this quest, i can't make sex with Ginny without that "male wand".
I will re-check all the quest stages here.

And why all hetero content can not be avoid?
Because homosexual relationships are an option in our game, not the other way around. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Rolo and Sojonin

Savial

Jan 29, 2018
game is really cool, thank to your team, but there are a lot of grind :c

no main-story after prologue or something like narrator. i must do all stuf in my way.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Because homosexual relationships are an option in our game, not the other way around. Have a nice day.
So, I'll leave a suggestion here, just as I can say "no" to Rony and Draco, there might be a choice not to want to go on the date with Harry.

A nice day for us all... :)

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Wands and Witches 0.76 - what's next?

Less than a week, as we released the public version 0.76, and we are already working on the next version. We understand that some of you might not like the fact that we added a new character to v0.76, instead of continuing to develop relationships with old characters. But it was a one-time.

Starting with the next version, we will come to grips with the characters you love and the continuation of the stories you are waiting for.

The relations with Hermione and Astoria will be moved to the next level with the upcoming version. Luna's questline will move forward too.

You will also see the continuation of the Harry's, Colin's and Draco's questlines. In addition, we will add one quest for Nymphadora and male cheracter. Most likely, Snape and Rolf will remain without a new content for next update, but this is not certain.

In addition, we will add some new mechanics to the game. For example, your character will be able to have a part time work on weekends in Hogsmeade.

We already have some art for all of this. Also, the texts for these quests is partially written too. As always, we will present new art to our patrons as it is ready.

Best Regards,
The Team~

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm trying to do the pictures 2 quest, it says for me to hail for colin but I don't see how that can be done. Any help please?

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
Has anyone save from a repetitive scene from Levander in the park ?. After the last date, for a male character?.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes