3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
saves from v 0.66 and lesser incompatible with v 0.7+
thats why i stoped playing, is insufferable to have to start again whenever is a major change in the game, it sux, you should consider making a cheat menú in game like man of the house and many other good games have. I know we can enable cheat console and all that but is better a script inside the game than cheat commands.

Reactions: Kendra

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
thats why i stoped playing, is insufferable to have to start again whenever is a major change in the game
There was only one update in our game when the old save stopped working. We always try to maintain compatibility between versions, because we understand that players may not be interested in playing from the beginning for the fifth time.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I downloaded the latest version, opened it up, and saw the options to load a previous game so I did and was able to play -- but apparently, that doesn't load the new material? I have to start all over again?

Maybe I'll just wait till the game is finished, then.

divvydan

Jun 13, 2017
I might be playing the game wrong but playing as the female character I seem to be having to choose between female relationships or male relationships, is both not an option, or did I make a mistake somewhere?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
WTF...
I do not complete the "Male Wand" quest and a dick grown up on my female character?
There's no way to be a girl x girl with Lavender?
And if i don't want do this quest? I will be a futa whatever i want or not?

Are you going to have any correction of this?

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
+ : appreciable progress, bj with Germione, geterosex with Lavender;
- : futa, homosex.
Resume: very little + ...

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
I might be playing the game wrong but playing as the female character I seem to be having to choose between female relationships or male relationships, is both not an option, or did I make a mistake somewhere?
Both genders should be able to be bi without a problem, there just aren't really any actual relationships with dudes yet. Last I checked there was blackmail with Colin(?) and some kind of sex slave thing with Draco, but everything else is just one-offs.

Reactions: divvydan

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
WTF...
I do not complete the "Male Wand" quest and a dick grown up on my female character?
There's no way to be a girl x girl with Lavender?
And if i don't want do this quest? I will be a futa whatever i want or not?

Are you going to have any correction of this?
I think there is an error here. All futa/homosezual content must be avoidable if you don't want it. Can you describe where is this problem appear?

Mechan

Jul 30, 2017
I wondering if you were planning on ever continuing Ron's content? I understand if you don't want to say stuff about future content but I really want to know if you are planning a continuation on his story and if you where planning on fixing his current quest, I really love your game and the work you have put into it shows, thank you for making something so cool!

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes