3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
We will check. But stats set too high can really break the game.
Let me make it clear at once, all stats I raised in the course of the game, in the code of the game did not climb, cheats did not use. It's just pointless. Keep your lust in check, visit the library and classes, and it rises on its own. I didn't even go to all the classes.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Yep.

Sorry about that. Buy the 15 galleon book and instead of asking Hermione to fix him you do it. Then become best friends, but also convince him to sleep with you as a girl when ever prompted. Finally as you rescue him from Voldemort you get a option to convince him to stay as a girl or not, convince him.
A couple of questions about fem Harry.
1. Is fem Harry sex only possible for a male MC?
2. Will it bug the game to have sex with fem Harry as Male MC but then change the gender of the MC in quest 74 to female. Or will it just prevent you from getting the option to convince Harry to stay female after Voldemort confrontation near the end?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
A couple of questions about fem Harry.
1. Is fem Harry sex only possible for a male MC?
2. Will it bug the game to have sex with fem Harry as Male MC but then change the gender of the MC in quest 74 to female. Or will it just prevent you from getting the option to convince Harry to stay female after Voldemort confrontation near the end?
Supposedly we've worked out all the consequences of your character changing gender, and the game should work it out correctly. The game does not take into account your character's former gender.

Reactions: fetishgirl

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
That sucks. I hate having to give up on that content just because of that. Especially since she doesn't seem to do anything outside her own like 4 events. There doesn't seem to be an option to go to the ball or anything with her

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
That sucks. I hate having to give up on that content just because of that. Especially since she doesn't seem to do anything outside her own like 4 events. There doesn't seem to be an option to go to the ball or anything with her
You should break with Lavender,
or (if you want to keep her) go to ball with her.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Devlog Apr/1/2024

We've been getting a lot of questions lately about when there will be a public version. The thing is that we have received a lot of bug reports. And we continue to receive them. Many bugs are from previous versions, one we fixed was from version 0.32. Many bug reports are often just a screenshot or a short message about the bug, but not about how it was received. So it takes us a lot of time to bugfix now. On the other hand, we want to fix as many bugs as possible before the final public release. So far, more than 80% of your bug reports have been processed. But, as we wrote before, they keep coming in.
We hope for your understanding.
We will release the public version as soon as we consider it ready.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Devlog Apr/1/2024

We've been getting a lot of questions lately about when there will be a public version. The thing is that we have received a lot of bug reports. And we continue to receive them. Many bugs are from previous versions, one we fixed was from version 0.32. Many bug reports are often just a screenshot or a short message about the bug, but not about how it was received. So it takes us a lot of time to bugfix now. On the other hand, we want to fix as many bugs as possible before the final public release. So far, more than 80% of your bug reports have been processed. But, as we wrote before, they keep coming in.
We hope for your understanding.
We will release the public version as soon as we consider it ready.
hey, I have an idea. The game doesn’t have a gallery mode And probably won’t have one, but what if there is a creative way to have one that comes with some risk or consequences? Possibly for a DLC?

Namely how about a dark arts DLC where you can learn One of the unforgivable curses. As for which one how about imperio?

Imperio could be used as an in universe gallery mode. Where you can pick a character that has scenes, whether or not you were on their route. And lure them to the abandoned classroom and then use the curse on them?

This lets you access Any of their scenes. But using said curse risks a game over, For obvious reasons. As well you need to make them forget by being capable of proper usage of the obviate .spell.

With this being easier or more difficult on various characters depending.

It could even open up new, shady quests where say you use it on Astoria or Hermione. They notice later on they don’t feel really right and like time is missing or their body feels odd and starts investigating and depending on your stealth skill level they either find nothing out or become suspicious of you.

Just an idea, but I think it could be interesting.

Something like this possible?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes