3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

johnycraft514

Apr 1, 2021
There's a quest for male MC to make his dick bigger (or for female MC to get a dick in the first place) but nothing for chest increase.
Thank you for the information little strange why you can't grow your breasts when it was hinted at but that is fine at least i now know thanks again for the information hope you have a good day/night :)

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I am playing this game for the first time. Its fun overall, but the erotic scenes are pretty bad. Its litereally just moving the whole model back and forth.
Will this get better over time?
Only two scenes were done this way, which we did first. Everything else is frame-by-frame animation. The further towards the end of the game, the better the quality.

Clone008

Feb 15, 2020
Guide for fem Harry please, after xes in closet and that it, i wanna peg her and achieve fem Harry ending but don't know how

Reactions: DriKidu

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
This game's art style reminds me of an old game made up in playfKiss program.
Is there any relation or just pure coincidence ?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
That's a coincidence. The style of the game gradually changed during its creation. Almost all sprites have been redrawn. But in some places it is still noticeable. Initially, the art in the game was planned to be something between anime and Disney style.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
That's a coincidence. The style of the game gradually changed during its creation. Almost all sprites have been redrawn. But in some places it is still noticeable. Initially, the art in the game was planned to be something between anime and Disney style.
As long as it's not calarts style. That's some fugly stuff.

Jahelric

Jun 25, 2017
what do I need to do to trigger the cat potion after the shreaking shake. Hermione mentions it, then I waited till Friday went to the corridor at evening but nothing happened and she always has a exclamation over her icon?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
what do I need to do to trigger the cat potion after the shreaking shake. Hermione mentions it, then I waited till Friday went to the corridor at evening but nothing happened and she always has a exclamation over her icon?
It happened in my game in the great hall. Somone spiked Hermiones drink. MC follows her (do not tell her). In the library the potion works.

Hajime

May 7, 2017
It happened in my game in the great hall. Somone spiked Hermiones drink. MC follows her (do not tell her). In the library the potion works.
Hes probably talking about the second potion were she willingly takes it for improved love making.

Jahelric

Jun 25, 2017
Hes probably talking about the second potion were she willingly takes it for improved love making.
Yea it's the second potion. I am not at the ball yet but the potion was mentioned in at the beginning of December, I broke up with Lavender unlocked the shreaking shack at the end of November. I didn't want to start the ball in case I missed something since I had planned on taking Luna to try and get to the sex on all three girls in one playthough without cheating...to much...I had stopped playing when there was only Ginny and Hermione as lovers and just decided to wait for the game to be finished.

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
After you have rented a room and passed the scene with Astoria, something strange happens to the game. The save is attached.

Hajime

May 7, 2017
After you have rented a room and passed the scene with Astoria, something strange happens to the game. The save is attached.
Not the dev but I had a quick test of that save and yeah it went wonky on me. It possible that the save became corrupted due to the stats being too high. Try a much earlier save or start again.

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
Not the dev but I had a quick test of that save and yeah it went wonky on me. It possible that the save became corrupted due to the stats being too high. Try a much earlier save or start again.
The thing is, it's not the first time. And the anomaly is happening in this exact spot. Even if you refuse to help Harry, the game still does not work correctly.

Hajime

May 7, 2017
In my little test I accepted his offer, helped him then got ported back the morning of Mc and Astoria in bed. Then I got stuck in Potions claiming I had unfinished business. I believe the stats are too high and have corrupted the game.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes