• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
NVM, once talked to Hermione, the potion room is then open. My bad.

So far, not sure how great this game can become, guess time will tell.

Last edited:
May 4, 2017
Either way those of us who like to cheat will cheat, so for those who want ridiculous money figures on their huds or have the most abusive ammount of stats here are the commands you should remember:

player.a_int = Intelligence
player.a_coord = Coordination
player.a_agil = Agility
player.a_curage = Courage
player.a_atl = Athletics
player.a_luck = Luck
player.gal = Gold

Edit: I actually messed around to find other stats too, and the commands below are not so important now, but you want to mess around to make your cheatings more easy in the future versions

player.b_looks = Beauty
player.b_arouse = Arousal
player.b_control = Restraint

Know Spell List:

player.s_charms = Charms
player.s_dada = DADA (I'm not a hp hardcore fan so can someone point me out what is the use for this one exactly?)
player.s_fly = Broom 101?
player.s_comm = Sociability
player.s_potions = Alcoholics Beware
player.s_trans = Transfiguration
player.s_spot = Quick Eye (probably for those who want to do flying sports)
player.s_sexp = Sexperience (Your FAP ability has finally been quantified)
player.s_hide = Stealth

Points relevant only for the hat (kind useless now since there is only harry's team or draco's team in the game but nevertheless its here for those raven or huffpuff fanatics)

gscore = gryffindor
sscore = Slytherin
rscore = Ravenclaw
hscore = hufflepuff
How does one go about enabling the console?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Nothing wrong with being a Harry Potter nerd... good set of movies

Least you don't get picked on for liking Twilight like me (granted vampires are not suppose to sparkle) but I dig Vampires so its just one of many movies set I like.
You likes the vampires, eh? Don't know if the style is to your liking but this game is about you becoming a vampire and to survive you need to find victims to drink their blood, but not too blood much mind you. Oh, and you need to have sex, lots of it. To solve this dilemma, you are encouraged to start a slave harem.

Personally I'm not that interested in vampires, just the BDSM, but I thought of this game when I read your post.

Reactions: Risen3247

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
How does one go about enabling the console?
You have to do it manually, the unren, assuming you use it, doesn't work for this game. Open up the renpy folder and then open up the common folder. In the common folder look for 00console.rpy. Open that in a text editor program, I use notepad ++ and look for "# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False", it should only appear once so you can ctrl f and search for developer. Change the false, under that statement not the false in the statement, to true and bam, cheats McGee.

@GCStudioI cheated my Charisma and low and behold, I'm the most popular person at Hogwarts. Heh. On a serious note, I miss the ability to wait. What if I want to skip a class or simply not study? Hogwarts has slackers too! Lol.

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Not sure anyone has pasted a copy of the error here but when I talk to the owl i get an error....
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer owl is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tl/english/events.rpyc", line 2031, in script
  File "C:\Users\Deathdawg\Desktop\WaW-0.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 603, in execute
    raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Wands and Witches 0.21 Public
When I press ignore the game goes on but there is no characters around till i study or fly not sure the later is a result though

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Not sure anyone has pasted a copy of the error here but when I talk to the owl i get an error....
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Deathdawg\Desktop\WaW-0.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 603, in execute
    raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
When I press ignore the game goes on but there is no characters around till i study or fly not sure the later is a result though
I get the same error, need to get this fixed or my poor owl might starve. :)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I get the same error, need to get this fixed or my poor owl might starve. :)
you can still interact with the owl if you click ignore its just that the other npcs seem to all go to the room of requirement :tf:

hey I got kids and they made me take them to the movies....yea that is my story and I am sticking to it :closedtongue:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I'm loving the game.

Is it just me or does the sound effect "Bow chicka wah wah" play in anyone else head every time they see the Great Chicken name or logo?

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@smith66 yes and I mentally picture the old JoeCartoon flash of a baby chicken and a laser pointer lol....ugg I am old

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
In fact, the idea to make this game was inspired by fanfics. I mean, there are a lot of fanfiction about Harry Potter. You can write one more. Or you can make a game. A game in which you will allow each player to create their own story.
I there is a major bug. Saving the sytherin woman from being peeked on crashes the game when clicked the job tab. Basically she ignored me otherwise but to romance every girl. So I sacrficed my pawn.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: u'/s' closes a text tag that isn't open.

Full traceback:
  File "sandbox.rpyc", line 1244, in script
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1775, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1763, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 163, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2612, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2916, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1980, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 430, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6938)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 904, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1774, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 550, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 882, in segment
    raise Exception("%r closes a text tag that isn't open." % text)
Exception: u'/s' closes a text tag that isn't open.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
In fact, the idea to make this game was inspired by fanfics. I mean, there are a lot of fanfiction about Harry Potter. You can write one more. Or you can make a game. A game in which you will allow each player to create their own story.
Another major bug I bought the most expensive owl after clicking him in tower it crashes the game.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "Downloads\WaW-0.21-pc\WaW-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 603, in execute

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We are just release the patch to fix these errors.

No new content, just hotfixes.

- Fixed "big owl bug".
- Fixed quest log bug.
- Console is enabled by default.

You can download whole game or just the patched file.

Also at itch

Reactions: Kendra and stcx

ArcticPerv

Jun 11, 2017
Either way those of us who like to cheat will cheat, so for those who want ridiculous money figures on their huds or have the most abusive ammount of stats here are the commands you should remember:

player.a_int = Intelligence
player.a_coord = Coordination
player.a_agil = Agility
player.a_curage = Courage
player.a_atl = Athletics
player.a_luck = Luck
player.gal = Gold

Edit: I actually messed around to find other stats too, and the commands below are not so important now, but you want to mess around to make your cheatings more easy in the future versions

player.b_looks = Beauty
player.b_arouse = Arousal
player.b_control = Restraint

Know Spell List:

player.s_charms = Charms
player.s_dada = DADA (I'm not a hp hardcore fan so can someone point me out what is the use for this one exactly?)
player.s_fly = Broom 101?
player.s_comm = Sociability
player.s_potions = Alcoholics Beware
player.s_trans = Transfiguration
player.s_spot = Quick Eye (probably for those who want to do flying sports)
player.s_sexp = Sexperience (Your FAP ability has finally been quantified)
player.s_hide = Stealth

Points relevant only for the hat (kind useless now since there is only harry's team or draco's team in the game but nevertheless its here for those raven or huffpuff fanatics)

gscore = gryffindor
sscore = Slytherin
rscore = Ravenclaw
hscore = hufflepuff
Just wanted to add the relationship variables to this list as well. I can't figure out how to not make everyone hate me anyway.

25 gets you "Best Friend" status. Anything higher than 99 breaks the text. I would set it quite high as it just seems like everyone is pissed you even looked at them.

Player -> NPCs

player.r_ag = Astoria Greengrass
player.r_ck = Colin Creevey
player.r_dm = Draco Malfoy
player.r_gg = Hermione Granger
player.r_hp = Harry Potter
player.r_jw = Ginny Weasley
player.r_nt = Nymphadora Tonks
player.r_pc = ???
player.r_ss = Severus Snape

NPCs -> Player

agc.r_pc = Astoria Greengrass
ckc.r_pc = Colin Creevey
dmc.r_pc = Draco Malfoy
ggc.r_pc = Hermione Granger
hpc.r_pc = Harry Potter
jwc.r_pc = Ginny Weasley
ntc.r_pc = Nymphadora Tonks
ssc.r_pc = Severus Snape

You can also modify the NPC's relationships between each other, but I don't know that there is any point to that yet.

Last edited:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Ginnie is best girl.
But don't forget, there is also Cho Chang, the Patil twins, and everyone's favorite creepy ghost girl who likes to peek at Harry Potter's penis underwater. Not to mention Fleur Delacour, Nymphadora Tonks, and Luna Lovegood.

I am ashamed to admit that I actually had a sex dream about banging the Patil twins, Luna Lovegood, and Cho Chang at the same time. What can I say? Dream big or go home!
I have seen all the movies and have no idea what anyone but Hermione looks like. I remember from the books Tonks has purple hair and Luna is blonde, but those are hardly sexual characteristics.

I am surprised the other characters made a large impression on you and none whatsoever on me. Maybe you saw the movies several times.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I have seen all the movies and have no idea what anyone but Hermione looks like. I remember from the books Tonks has purple hair and Luna is blonde, but those are hardly sexual characteristics.

I am surprised the other characters made a large impression on you and none whatsoever on me. Maybe you saw the movies several times.
Well there is lot more information about many of the side characters in the books than the movies so that is probably why they made more of an impression to RishBish. The movies are kind of poor by comparison.

EDIT: I did not see you have read the books also so forget what I said. It has been a long times since I have actually read the book but as far I remember Rowling mosly described the faces/personalities of the girls and not their bodies. But if you are like me you would just imagine all the girls have smoking hot bodies unless specified otherwise :tf:

Last edited:
Reactions: Malkav

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Not so much or at all a bug but the kids flying in the courtyard need to be slowed down some, for my taste they seem to fly by so fast that you don't get a good look at them.

Reactions: TheDevian

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Just wondering if we can Flirt with Hermione?? I have Female MC, and she is at best friend level but there is never a flirt option with her.

Also, what is quest 7and how do you start it?? Got all the other possible quests done, but can't get 7 yet.

Thanks for any help. :)

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Just wondering if we can Flirt with Hermione?? I have Female MC, and she is at best friend level but there is never a flirt option with her.
In the next version, after a special event.

Also, what is quest 7and how do you start it?? Got all the other possible quests done, but can't get 7 yet.
Thanks for any help. :)
I can give only one advice - to train in flights. This is not a full quest, you can only start it in this version.

Reactions: n0b0dy
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes