3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
Coding is messed up for the newest update on Patreon. Gryphindor with good looks, and good conversations equal -1 to the relationship with the other character, and just saying hi then bye is a -2. And a bad conversation is a -2? Shows that the base conversation is -2 and not 0 as it should be.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Coding is messed up for the newest update on Patreon. Gryphindor with good looks, and good conversations equal -1 to the relationship with the other character, and just saying hi then bye is a -2. And a bad conversation is a -2? Shows that the base conversation is -2 and not 0 as it should be.
Well we will fix this until the public build. It is a beta after all. I don't mind if some patrons shared the beta versions of this game. We are not sell it, after all. We just would like to be sure that you understand that this is a beta. In any case, as long as you report us about the errors, we can correct them in the public version.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Wands and Witches V0.2a
Thank you @Vittig for the mega link.

Downloads/Mirrors:

Windows:

| | | |

Mac:

| | | |

Reactions: Ruffuss

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Wands and Witches V0.2a

Downloads/Mirrors:

Windows:

| | | |

Mac:

| | | |
I ve no idea why u post them here, pls put them in the op. ;)

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
The sheer disconnect in writing between the narration and the dialogues is so jarring, it's almost funny.

Anyone know if you can actually influence which house you end up in? I wanted to be in Hufflepuff, the house of stoners.

Also, I'm pretty sure Flitwick was, like, a gnome or something.
I think the devs are Russians, so a lot of their work is originally in Russian, then machine translated to English. I helped a bit with proofreading their last game. It's actually a lot of work. I.E. I would get about a week and a half to read through/edit dialogues that would span 40 pages at times. I've been a bit tied up with a non-pervy project at the moment, so I haven't seen what they've done with Wands and Witches yet.

Some of the Russian idioms/expressions are probably lost in translation, which is probably a little bit unfortunate.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So all I am able to do is talk to a few of the characters that one slytherin girl just flips her hand says bye just go to class sometimes learn sometimes not, even with arousal at 0. Relationships area bit odd as even when I leave the character smiling with agreeing with them i still loose points so a few of housemates hate me ugggg I suck as a Hogwarts student lol

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So all I am able to do is talk to a few of the characters that one slytherin girl just flips her hand says bye just go to class sometimes learn sometimes not, even with arousal at 0. Relationships area bit odd as even when I leave the character smiling with agreeing with them i still loose points so a few of housemates hate me ugggg I suck as a Hogwarts student lol
Dev said the relationship issue is a bug that will be fixed in the public build. I think I'll just wait for the public version myself.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
Well we will fix this until the public build. It is a beta after all. I don't mind if some patrons shared the beta versions of this game. We are not sell it, after all. We just would like to be sure that you understand that this is a beta. In any case, as long as you report us about the errors, we can correct them in the public version.
Thank you.
Never shared it for the record. This site is how I found out about it. And I already commented on Patreon about the bug.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Anybody figured out any console commands? Since I'm a wizard I might as well magic my stats, amirite?

RishBish

Aug 5, 2016
Emma Watson must be on a Helen of Troy level of beauty. Being the only female character, she is solely responsible for the sexualization of the Harry Poter universe, which is honestly quite popular.
Ginnie is best girl.
But don't forget, there is also Cho Chang, the Patil twins, and everyone's favorite creepy ghost girl who likes to peek at Harry Potter's penis underwater. Not to mention Fleur Delacour, Nymphadora Tonks, and Luna Lovegood.

I am ashamed to admit that I actually had a sex dream about banging the Patil twins, Luna Lovegood, and Cho Chang at the same time. What can I say? Dream big or go home!

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Hm, am I the only one who thinks the art style is a bit uncanny? I'm not really digging it personally.
Story-wise I found it quite boring, possibly because it's just the stuff you know from the books, there's no new ideas as far as I played.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Wands and Witches V0.2a

Downloads/Mirrors:

Windows:

| | | |

Mac:

| | | |

I am guessing that this is a fix to the minus to talking to the others ?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
No. This is the some beta version as earlier. We was not update it since last sunday.
We will release public version today or tomorrow, after the english proofreading will be completed. There will be a lot of difference between the beta and the public versions. So I advise you to wait a day or two.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
No. This is the some beta version as earlier. We was not update it since last sunday.
We will release public version today or tomorrow, after the english proofreading will be completed. There will be a lot of difference between the beta and the public versions. So I advise you to wait a day or two.
Ok, thanks..

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes