4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
For those who've finished the game, is VH3 a lot more extreme in terms of the kinks than the previous 2? VH1 was a relatively tame game but VH2 had stuff like getting trapped in a sex Iron Maiden, urethra penetration, futa/pegging, injecting larvae into your body which I just had to skip. Does VH3 follow a similar trend? Same for 4-6, do they get more extreme as the series goes on?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
For those who've finished the game, is VH3 a lot more extreme in terms of the kinks than the previous 2? VH1 was a relatively tame game but VH2 had stuff like getting trapped in a sex Iron Maiden, urethra penetration, futa/pegging, injecting larvae into your body which I just had to skip. Does VH3 follow a similar trend? Same for 4-6, do they get more extreme as the series goes on?
i think in the third game, the kamaitachi enemy liked to cut the character in the loss scene. one enemy that kills you with hypothermia. some endings have a tentacle going through the body (in ear in one, in another it goes through the ass and out of the mouth). theres also a scene where insect would crawl over the dick and make him cum, but im not sure about that one.
in the fourth game, i remember getting electrocuted in one of the loss scenes, there was futa in that as well, but it depends on the ending. the fifth game, i dont remember anything too extreme. the sixth i havent played yet, but i think there was a scene where one of the girls drugs the guys dick by injecting with a needle.

Reactions: energeon

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
i think in the third game, the kamaitachi enemy liked to cut the character in the loss scene. one enemy that kills you with hypothermia. some endings have a tentacle going through the body (in ear in one, in another it goes through the ass and out of the mouth). theres also a scene where insect would crawl over the dick and make him cum, but im not sure about that one.
in the fourth game, i remember getting electrocuted in one of the loss scenes, there was futa in that as well, but it depends on the ending. the fifth game, i dont remember anything too extreme. the sixth i havent played yet, but i think there was a scene where one of the girls drugs the guys dick by injecting with a needle.
Overall though, would you say VH3 is more extreme in terms of the kinks?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Overall though, would you say VH3 is more extreme in terms of the kinks?
compared to the second one, not really. the only one that stands out is bloodletting, which doesnt seem as major than i believed, since its not stated to be extremely deep or light so it is inferred that they are small scratches since the guy isnt screaming his lungs out, if i remember right.

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Does anyone know whether a translated Violated Hero 4 and 5 can be found on F95? I saw one on this site called Hemdomblog and it says both are in English. Has anyone tried downloading it from there and if so, is the translation decent or just MTL?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Does anyone know whether a translated Violated Hero 4 and 5 can be found on F95? I saw one on this site called Hemdomblog and it says both are in English. Has anyone tried downloading it from there and if so, is the translation decent or just MTL?
the translations on hemdom for 4 and 5 are only for most rape scenes, and dont always read comfortably, but can be read easily

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
the translations on hemdom for 4 and 5 are only for most rape scenes, and dont always read comfortably, but can be read easily
Are the translations in terms of content and quality on hemdom better or worse than VH5's thread on F95zone? Both only have H scenes translated. I've also not seen a VH4 thread here, have you? Also, could you please elaborate on what you mean by not reading comfortably? Like is the wording bad or something?

Thanks for replying, you've been a great help for this and my previous questions

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
for the 5th game, the links on both sites (for vh5, the workupload link, at least) lead you to download a zip folder that has the same name and size as the other site, so i suspect its the same one.

i cant find a page on this site about the 4th game, but since its a game with generally the same theme of femdom, it can also be found on hemdom, together with a translation. also the first three, but this site is easier to use

when i meant when it does not read comfortably, some words are misspelled or get cut off because the text box makes it have some letters on one line but because its at the edge, the rest are on the beginning of the next line, some sentences have grammar errors, and some sentences i could not understand because of them. i also remember sometimes there were spaces that were larger than others.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
love that each ending has ren become a fucktoy for the monster girls, awesome

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes