4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's not 100%, but it is a pretty large chunk of it thank you very much!
You welcome. This was hidden in my old secundary HD for quite some time that i almost forgot about it.

Sadly nope. Since it's not fully translated, or at least mostly translated, it doesn't get a thread.
To bad. Truth be told VH series only worth is the sex scenes since there isn't really a interesting story driving it (like the monster girl quest series- at least there it made me interested in playing the actual game).

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
ok how do you save on this game its not like the others 2 the save doesn't appear on the top corner ?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
ok how do you save on this game its not like the others 2 the save doesn't appear on the top corner ?
It's at the top of the screen, just like the first two games. I just checked and it's there for me.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Do anyone have VH 4 , 5 , 6 with english translation? or those are not as good as 1,2,3 or they are maybe not translated ?

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So does 4,5 or 6 now are fully translated? or does still on going?

HiENThAI

Feb 14, 2019
Well, I managed to find the patches for VH 4 and VH 4 Another Story.

I guess I'll just leave them here in case anyone wants to patch their games themselves.

yeah i downloaded it but how to use it ???? sorry cause i'm not good at these kind of things but i really want those H-scenes to be translated, please help me

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
yeah i downloaded it but how to use it ???? sorry cause i'm not good at these kind of things but i really want those H-scenes to be translated, please help me
I believe it comes with instructions. I think you have to use the apps it comes with to first unpack the games. It's been years since I did it myself, so I've sadly forgotten how to do it exactly.

Reactions: HiENThAI

HiENThAI

Feb 14, 2019
I believe it comes with instructions. I think you have to use the apps it comes with to first unpack the games. It's been years since I did it myself, so I've sadly forgotten how to do it exactly.
Greatly appreciate your reply!!! Well then are this those apps you're talking about? Also the file at the top call "Drop these files in the main folder for VH.txt" so where exactly is "the main folder for VH.txt" and do i have anything to do with the data folder?
318859 318860 318861

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Greatly appreciate your reply!!! Well then are this those apps you're talking about? Also the file at the top call "Drop these files in the main folder for VH.txt" so where exactly is "the main folder for VH.txt" and do i have anything to do with the data folder?
View attachment 318859 View attachment 318860 View attachment 318861
Yes, those are the apps. The ''main folder'' is the one your game exe is in. Just extract those files there and run them. The data folder is used to overwrite the game's data folder.

Reactions: HiENThAI

HiENThAI

Feb 14, 2019
Yes, those are the apps. The ''main folder'' is the one your game exe is in. Just extract those files there and run them. The data folder is used to overwrite the game's data folder.
Wow it actualy really simple!!! Thanks you very much, i really appreciate all your replies!!!!!

Reactions: ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes