4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
t.jpg
Overview
The Empress suddenly assigned you to put down the strong monster, Kyuubi (the nine-tailed fox). Being a fresh and new exorcist, you try hard to meet their expectations; however, dreadful yet sensual monster girls take advantage of your lack of experience and assault you sexually without a break!
Can you defeat the powerful monsters to save the world? Or will your mission fail and after which, you go to the heaven in ecstasy?​

Title: Okasare Yuusha III ~Yuusha na no ni, Binkan Sugiru Boku no Ochinchin...~
Original title: 犯され勇者Ⅲ~勇者なのに、ビンカンすぎるボクのおちんちん…~
Aliases: Violated Hero III, 犯され勇者III~勇者なのに、ビンカンすぎるボクのおち○ちん…~
Developer/Publisher: Dieselmine MF Translated Dargoth -
Visual Novel:
Updated: Japanese 2013-07-19 English 2013-12-24
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Translated)
Prequel:
Prequel:
Genre
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
[patched to Version RC2]

Win: - - - -
Other: Save - COMPRESSED

Shared @nam654
*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So, have the 4th and 5th games been fully translated or are they still only partially translated?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Dargoth decided to shift focus to MGQ. So unless someone else picked it up it is still untranslated.
Other people have picked it up, yes. But the versions I have are only partially translated. Mostly just the h-scenes. I was wondering if someone else decided to finish them.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Other people have picked it up, yes. But the versions I have are only partially translated. Mostly just the h-scenes. I was wondering if someone else decided to finish them.
Nice to know that. Do you have a link to the site doing the translations? :)

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Nice to know that. Do you have a link to the site doing the translations? :)
I'm afraid not. That's why I'm asking if anyone here knows. Pretty sure whoever was doing 4 gave up, but I think 5 was still being translated. Maybe there's something on ULMF about it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Unfortunately i think that we can only wait for Dargoth! There was an user on ULMF site that some time ago translated the fifth chapter (and i believe even the others, or at least the fourth and fifth), but all of the links are pretty dead :/
I don't know if he/she's come back, but I've tried all around internet searching for something, without finding nothing at all - besides the one patches that has only the H-scenes translated!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Unfortunately i think that we can only wait for Dargoth! There was an user on ULMF site that some time ago translated the fifth chapter (and i believe even the others, or at least the fourth and fifth), but all of the links are pretty dead :/
I don't know if he/she's come back, but I've tried all around internet searching for something, without finding nothing at all - besides the one patches that has only the H-scenes translated!
I guess we'll just have to wait then. Oh well. The H-scenes are pretty much all I care about in these games and I already have most of those translated. So it's no big bummer. I just wish I knew where I got my copies of VH 4 and 5 in case anything ever happens to them.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well, I managed to find the patches for VH 4 and VH 4 Another Story.

I guess I'll just leave them here in case anyone wants to patch their games themselves.

crushfan

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, I've tried to install this game using the steps provided but when i go to run the program, i get a bunch of question marks with "syntax error" displayed. I also want to mention that 7zip says that im missing data.xp3 if that means anything.

Does anyone know where i went wrong? I also tried to install the first iteration of this game but im missing krdevui.dll. Im not very tech savvy, but i know enough not to want to mess with.dll files.

Also, I can run the game in Japanese using LE and it seems to work okay. Im not sure if that helps but i thought i would mention that as well.

Erda

Sep 21, 2017
Hey does any one have or know a site that has a 100% save of Violated Hero IV?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, I managed to find the patches for VH 4 and VH 4 Another Story.

I guess I'll just leave them here in case anyone wants to patch their games themselves.

Nice find, but don't we have a thread for VH4?

Hey does any one have or know a site that has a 100% save of Violated Hero IV?
See if this works. ;)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes