4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
I am missing a scene, in the cg mode on the third page, second column, second row : (
pls help me

Reactions: Double_Z_Z

If443

Apr 14, 2018
About the 5 one I am into the final boss but damm that bitch mean business I not have a problem to play 4 to 6 in Japanese

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Cant wait for 4,5 n 6 in english :)
4 is 50/50 the story is on Japanese and the scenes are translated another story the 4 spin off is Japanese 5 and 6 is as well japonese so maybe one day someone translate theses games

Perentie

Apr 3, 2020
Wow it actualy really simple!!! Thanks you very much, i really appreciate all your replies!!!!!
Could you maybe explain it to me? I still don't understand what to do.

See it starts out looking like this:

Part 1.png

And after I move those files over like it says it looks like this. But clicking on the bat file just causes the command prompt to appear and if I click on anything it disappears. I'm at a loss before even trying to move over the "data" file that is the other part of the patch.

Part 2.png

It might be asking a lot, but could anyone explain what I move where and when, what I type into the command prompt (if anything), how I know if it worked, etc. I can't believe how frustrating this is when the answer is apparently so simple.

Last edited:

Perentie

Apr 3, 2020
So I got it to work thanks to 4chan and a great deal of patience on the part of the person there helping me. Even now it's clear I took a complicated route, but the easier way is still unclear. One issue was my inputting the command prompt commands improperly, neglecting to use "cd" and such.

NirvashNeo

May 16, 2020
Could you maybe explain it to me? I still don't understand what to do.

See it starts out looking like this:

View attachment 606756

And after I move those files over like it says it looks like this. But clicking on the bat file just causes the command prompt to appear and if I click on anything it disappears. I'm at a loss before even trying to move over the "data" file that is the other part of the patch.

View attachment 606757

It might be asking a lot, but could anyone explain what I move where and when, what I type into the command prompt (if anything), how I know if it worked, etc. I can't believe how frustrating this is when the answer is apparently so simple.
you need to rename the data file that you unzipped to English for the .bat file to work

Jul 22, 2017
Has anyone played Violated Hero 4, 5 and 6 with machine translation for the story parts? How is it if someone did?

Last edited:
Reactions: BastardX

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
why is violated hero 4-5-6 only H-scene tanslated and not the story ? have someone have a full translate ?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes