VN - Others - Completed - Violated Hero III -My Too Sensitive Cock- [Dieselmine MF]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Peniban

A pretty good visual novel game, the best one of the series so far (at least among the first 3 ones since the next ones aren't translated yet) a very good art, fun gameplay, nice ost and pretty diverse, fun and interesting sex scenes with plenty of content and fetishes.
    Multiple endings, a story that I didn't expect to be that good with a few plot twists and interesting characters, has a little bit of replayability, you can make a few choices which may or may not change the ending which is also a plus, so you might need a little bit of guide from the internet, a very nice voice acting and finally veeeery hot characters, a pretty solid game for hardcore femdom enthousiasts.
    Normally I hate lose to get raped games but I liked it in this one.
    Gameplay may sometimes be a little bit grindy, but nothing game breaking.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ya need log in to see uwu

pretty solid, I'd give it a 6.5/7 out of 10 if I could.

Positives: The Edo period asthetic is a welcome departure from the usual pseudo MMO fantasy setting these games usually go for. The story has a lot more effort put into it with multiple main villains and factions competing against each other as well as the player character. The leveling system is improved, now that bosses don't level up with the player and you can actually grind of enemies, chose which stats to improve and get new abilities through leveling. Speaking of abilities there is a wider variety that can be used, and thankfully the numbering system for how many special attacks you can use has been swaped back a normal MP system.

Negatives: the game still hasn't went back to single CGs per boss, but i've already negged on that for the previous game so lets leave it at that. not having the option to restart a level after the slime and bug girl is bullshit that needlessly punishes certain saving habits. its a weird and jarring choice to have Orochi's initial sex scene only play if you can beat the kitsune to half health in her first phase, While the less linear story where you have an option for three main villains, having that be decided by a multiple choice talking section in the previous level is stupid and poorly explained. Most egregiously. Worst of all, the CG you see when starting the game isn't actually in the game, which is not only misleading but also a bummer because its the one I was most looking forward to seeing.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: Complete

In terms of the gameplay this is game has improved comparing it to the 2nd game in the series, its pretty short and sweet when it comes to the gameplay and it does have unique mechanics unlike other rpg maker games. The sex scenes are polished and detailed, the most impressive thing is the voice acting, If you want a game where you play a shota and you want to get ara ara'd, Download this bitch and play. The story is pretty cookie cutter and linear, nothing special to see.