• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
During the first quest I tried to pick any tool I could use as a weapon. I think I found a couple of them but they were just decorative items.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
During the first quest I tried to pick any tool I could use as a weapon. I think I found a couple of them but they were just decorative items.
Yes you cannot interact with those items. Before the quest, Alvilda says something to make the player just move around for a bit before doing this quest, because that way you can explore the town, we figured out the first thing the player will do is to go talking to her right after starting the game, instead of first exploring the village. At least that is what I would do as well.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I didn't mean that comment to sound as an actual problem. I only said it because that was my first reaction to that quest when I began the last demo. I only said that as an answer to this.
I'm not mad that there was nothing to found, but I've already past some time searching in the village, trying the doors, looking if a window can be opened, jumping on the barrels to see if, by any chance, there was a way from the roof, trying to get every object I saw, even the fishes...

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
That "spawning" chests gag is driving players away from the game. Players get pissed when they waste time looking for something that is not there. You might want to rethink that.

Reactions: darlic

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Moving diagonal while sprinting makes you move faster like in The Forest

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
That "spawning" chests gag is driving players away from the game. Players get pissed when they waste time looking for something that is not there. You might want to rethink that.
That was a bug in version 1.0.0 and was fixed a few days after the release.

Aug 13, 2017
if you know anything about playing RPG's going to the first quest giver is NOT what most players will do they usually scourer the entire area looking for the hidden items which will make or break the characters start up.
usually the hidden weapon or piece of armor for fighting rpg's if they don't just add healing potions or food as an alternative to keep balance.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
all i want in this game is a possibility to freeroam and fuck her whenever i want :D

its sad to "end" the game
This is our main goal as well, but we started 3 months ago and for that small amount of time, it is not possible to add enough sex scenes :frown:. We prefer to have a whole sequence of animations for each sex scene, other creators have a lot of different animations but each one is a 2 seconds loop. The options we are currently giving are to pick a different *road* and be the dominant guy or to let her dominate you. I really hope that a couple of months from now we are going to have a lot of animations made and you will be able to select from the whole chunk, which one you want to see.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This is our main goal as well, but we started 3 months ago and for that small amount of time, it is not possible to add enough sex scenes :frown:. We prefer to have a whole sequence of animations for each sex scene, other creators have a lot of different animations but each one is a 2 seconds loop. The options we are currently giving are to pick a different *road* and be the dominant guy or to let her dominate you. I really hope that a couple of months from now we are going to have a lot of animations made and you will be able to select from the whole chunk, which one you want to see.
well i see an good "replay" button on the game. a same as possibility to restart blowjob scene infinite time.
just sad that once we got the blowjob scene, it have no way to get the sex scene again. (i mean the fuck scene, doggy)
hope you will allow that in futur

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
well i see an good "replay" button on the game. a same as possibility to restart blowjob scene infinite time.
just sad that once we got the blowjob scene, it have no way to get the sex scene again. (i mean the fuck scene, doggy)
hope you will allow that in futur
Yes, of course!

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
So I found a shield using the map I walk up to it and it just gives me text saying its a shield the thief dropped but it just stays there lying on the ground so I used cheat engine and x40ed the game running everywhere with the map open and the only blue circle is with the shield and I cant pick it up what do?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So I found a shield using the map I walk up to it and it just gives me text saying its a shield the thief dropped but it just stays there lying on the ground so I used cheat engine and x40ed the game running everywhere with the map open and the only blue circle is with the shield and I cant pick it up what do?
if you talk about the shield on the house wall... then its not it, its a sord behind the house.

keep in mind what you picked up for not make mistake

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes