• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
wow, fucking awesome :) keep on going :) hope to see more in the future from you :D
ps: pls dont forget to give the option to take this little slut anal ;)
Of course this is coming, but not in the next update :confused: Despite that, you won't be disappointed, we are currently working on some pretty good scenes :)

Reactions: djtheprophet

Mordaen

Apr 22, 2017
Really needs an X marks the spot for treasure or chests. Spent too much time of my life running around the "second tree from the left (right)" to make it worthwhile. Other than that looks good. :)

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Really needs an X marks the spot for treasure or chests. Spent too much time of my life running around the "second tree from the left (right)" to make it worthwhile. Other than that looks good. :)
Hey, we have implemented a map feature + a quest helper, that's going to be available on the next update (in the beginning of August).

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Well if you have any Viking questions ask away. Masters History, member of several viking organizations and a library as impressive as an MC's penis

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Well if you have any Viking questions ask away. Masters History, member of several viking organizations and a library as impressive as an MC's penis
If you seriously want to help out, we will be happy to talk with you as long as you are a trusted source of information :biggrin:

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Trust is earned I would be happy to do so, as i said good library so I can source most things. Advantage for you would be not getting lots of fantasy crap like x2 headed axes or horned helms. You could get most of your answers online, just picking through the trash gets to be a bit much

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Trust is earned I would be happy to do so, as i said good library so I can source most things. Advantage for you would be not getting lots of fantasy crap like x2 headed axes or horned helms. You could get most of your answers online, just picking through the trash gets to be a bit much
Well yes, I have seen a lot of information online and its like researching a topic on "How to market your mobile game" - you see tons of results and 99% of them are invalid. You can DM me your email or better if you are using Discord, so we can talk there and thanks for offering help!

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Schrodinger made up that bullshit trying to ease his guilty conscience, after forgetting to feed his cat. Saying there are 3 chest, when there is really only one... is a lie.

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
Schrodinger made up that bullshit trying to ease his guilty conscience, after forgetting to feed his cat. Saying there are 3 chest, when there is really only one... is a lie.
The chest are 3. They are under trees, but if very hard to find them.

Reactions: flyRenders

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
VERY promising demo. I loved the 1st person PoV. Finding the chests was a bit of a pain, but I still enjoyed the game. Looking forward to more.

One suggestion/request. Please, in the name of Odin... give the girls PUBIC HAIR! A Viking chieftan's daughter with a bikini wax is only slightly less out-of-place than a cell phone would be.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
VERY promising demo. I loved the 1st person PoV. Finding the chests was a bit of a pain, but I still enjoyed the game. Looking forward to more.

One suggestion/request. Please, in the name of Odin... give the girls PUBIC HAIR! A Viking chieftan's daughter with a bikini wax is only slightly less out-of-place than a cell phone would be.
Thanks for the suggestion, the new build is coming today (hopefully), it has a quest helper add-on and a third person view during the new NSFW scenes

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
The chest are 3. They are under trees, but if very hard to find them.
Not according to the dev. He says there is only one chest, and after you find it, one spawns in another location, and when you find it, one spawns in a third location. At no time, is there more than one chest. They are not "hard to find" the second, and third are impossible to find, when they do not exist.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I played the previous demo and can agree with the animations being good, and the chests were hard to find, mainly because I went very deep on the island without knowing what they should look like. If you are adding a quest helper etc, maybe have the chests buried. Making her dad seem a bit smarter than just randomly having chests easily accessible in his forest

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
Not according to the dev. He says there is only one chest, and after you find it, one spawns in another location, and when you find it, one spawns in a third location. At no time, is there more than one chest. They are not "hard to find" the second, and third are impossible to find, when they do not exist.
I think in patreon page, he give a link for a map of the chest's, if you follow the map is very easy to find the other 2.

Reactions: flyRenders

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Any set date for an update?
The update is released today, but to those that are pledging $5+ on Patreon -

The same version will be released for free in 2-4 weeks, but it will lack game extensions like a third person view during the sex scenes and the quest helper.

Main Features
  • One new animation sequence (preview) -
  • Third person camera during the NSFW scenes (preview) -
  • Map
  • Quest Helper
  • New Quest
  • Notification system

And many more, read the patch notes -

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
After looking for a chest for 5 mins I decided I had enough of feeling like an idiot. Sorry that 'quest' is really dumb.

Reactions: polywog

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
After looking for a chest for 5 mins I decided I had enough of feeling like an idiot. Sorry that 'quest' is really dumb.
The quest helper is available in the backer build I have posted above. But since I have already posted hints about this quest a long time ago, you can check it here ->
Also, you should look for them in that order chest01 -> chest02 -> chest03.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
A solution to that problem would be to give the main character a map with the location of the three treasure chests. [...]
This or a (obviously not visible) delimited zone for search. If the player reach the limit of the zone, then we hear him think something like, "no, he can't have hidden them this far". Or three smaller delimited zones, one for each chest this time. If the player enter the zone, then we hear him think, "hey, seem to be a good place for to hide a chest, I should search here". Even a map with just some indications can help, two trees with a rock between them is easier to found than something which, seen from far away, can look like a rock or, worse, can't been seen because there's a tree right behind and the colors seem the same.
This way, the player still have to search for them, but it will not take more than some minutes.

For me it's a must have... Naturally I'm nearsighted and astigmatic, and because of my age I start being also farsighted (yeah, it suck to be me). Looking at a computer screen start to be difficult when it come to differentiate few pixels from others ; and the more they look the same, the more it's difficult. So when I have to do quests like this, I must be near to what I search (let say that it must be at least 1 or 2 cm in the screen if the colors seem the same) for to effectively see it. And here, I searched for around twenty minutes and never been able to found the last one.
Sorry, but as good looking and interesting a game can be (and this one is both), I'll not take this must time just for to achieve the first quest. Especially since it's in fact the second ; remember the do something for me, look around if there's still something useful. I'm not mad that there was nothing to found, but I've already past some time searching in the village, trying the doors, looking if a window can be opened, jumping on the barrels to see if, by any chance, there was a way from the roof, trying to get every object I saw, even the fishes... So, now searching something that I know is here but I'm not able to find, it's frustrating and that's not what I expect from a game.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes