J

JoanaStevens

i must be fucking blind, cant find any chest, even with your hints and picture,

ok the quest wasn´t startet, had to talk with her again

Last edited by a moderator:

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
So I am to believe There is no adult content in this game? Or if there is it's just missionary and they do it through a hole in bed sheet? Sounds boring. Think I'll give a it a miss.
There is adult content and dialogues at the same time, you will see it if you decide to test the game.

Reactions: Patan
J

JoanaStevens

found them, i forgott to start the quest and without it you cant see the chests

btw, would be nice if you could change the camera at the sex scenes so they aren´t pov

DarthMelkor

Apr 27, 2017
Played it. Looks good though I wish there was more.

Liked the sex scene and hope, with time there will be more variety and options.

Reactions: Namco15

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
great game
if i did not spend more time looking for those dam chest than playing the game

loved the sex though good art on the girl

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
just had a time to play the game man this shit is the future hope you will be successful!
Thank you for the awesome comment :) Success is what we are looking for as well, its kinda tough at the beginning to juggle freelance software dev work and gamedev, but we are hustling.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Will there ever be human voices or sounds or text only?
Check out the goals on the Patreon page, we plan to hire voice actors at some point in the future. Some sounds (nsfw and sfw) are going to be added in the next release.

Reactions: tobias

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Hey, here is a hint I posted on reddit : When you start the quest, follow the gravel road and when it ends, you should keep walking straight forward, under the second tree is the first chest. Then you do a diagonal move to the left until you find the second chest, once there you go back to the location of the first chest and take the right diagonal.

If that does not help, please check out this picture for visual instructions, the chests spawn one after another, so you should go 1 -> 2 -> 3 (keep in mind that the image quality is low, FOG and other effects are turned off as well) -
Oooh!! Thanks a lot dude! :D Game is really good, and I love the play mechanisms! Keep up the good work (Y)

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Viking scenario... Good looking Design.... World open for lots of potential.... a hot "Valkyrie"...

*Take my Sword in one Hand, open a Bottle of Met*.... Finaly im in Valhalla....
Cant wait for more from this Game. Good luck.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Viking scenario... Good looking Design.... World open for lots of potential.... a hot "Valkyrie"...

*Take my Sword in one Hand, open a Bottle of Met*.... Finaly im in Valhalla....
Cant wait for more from this Game. Good luck.
Thank you, for the awesome comment, really glad you enjoyed it and welcome to Valhalla :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: muttdoggy

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Viking's Daughter v1.0.1 (Hotfix)
A few people said that in very rare cases, they are able to skip the quest by talking to Alvilda without finding the chests and she acts like the quest is completed. We have never managed to trigger that bug, but reworked parts of the dialogue system and now it should be impossible to complete the quest without doing anything.

Help us test that by downloading this version and see if the quest is working properly and you can't skip it. Things like that are very hard to find, we will appreciate if you join and test it.

What's new?
-You can now walk by holding the right mouse button, hold left and right mouse buttons to run. (One hand gameplay, in case, you are doing....something else with your other hand)

Downloads
-Hotfix versions are available for Patreons $5+ ->

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Nice game, i like it alot(Looks great and the content while not many is good) so looking forward to the rest of the game :) .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
Check out the goals on the Patreon page, we plan to hire voice actors at some point in the future. Some sounds (nsfw and sfw) are going to be added in the next release.
Yeah no there wont be, you are justing setting your self up for another vaporware with feature creep. finish the game first, then think about adding voices.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes