3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Yeah no there wont be, you are justing setting your self up for another vaporware with feature creep. finish the game first, then think about adding voices.
Well the goal for VA is pretty high, we don't expect to reach it in 2 weeks, so we will have plenty of time to work on the core features until then. I talked with VA's and know the costs. I was talking about minor sound effects during the sex scenes and sfw sounds like button clicks etc.. But yes, I agree that you should focus on what is important first and work only on that.

Reactions: Krull

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
I wish there was a way to move the camera and watch what's going on and not just stare down at your own dick. Pretty game, I look forward to seeing where you take it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey quit trying to get our friendly dev @flyRenders to start playing Skyrim.. He'll sink hours and hours into it and game will never be done!!! :D
On a side note, props to this game! Great start! I really love the perspective. It grows on you.
2 paws up.. any better and it would get 2.5 paws up!
Well.. more like 1 and a half paws up cuz the other paw is ... uhhh.. scientifically.. nevermind!!! :D

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Hey quit trying to get our friendly dev @flyRenders to start playing Skyrim.. He'll sink hours and hours into it and game will never be done!!! :D
On a side note, props to this game! Great start! I really love the perspective. It grows on you.
2 paws up.. any better and it would get 2.5 paws up!
Well.. more like 1 and a half paws up cuz the other paw is ... uhhh.. scientifically.. nevermind!!! :D
Aw thanks for the comment dog! That's why none of us wants to spend much time playing other games, it's important though to see how other people do things, but we have played lots of games in the past and now I only have time to play a couple of Overwatch games per week.

On the side note, this community is really awesome, this and reddit are our favorite places, we will keep adding value to you guys :eazyHype:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Is there a way to make the treasure chests a little less obvious? It's just that they were supposed to be hidden in the forest, but they were out in the open (yes, they were in the forest, but it's unlikely no one looted those treasure chests before the main character). My advice is to at least hide them underground, so that the main character has to get a shovel and stand over the X or something like that.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Is there a way to make the treasure chests a little less obvious? It's just that they were supposed to be hidden in the forest, but they were out in the open (yes, they were in the forest, but it's unlikely no one looted those treasure chests before the main character). My advice is to at least hide them underground, so that the main character has to get a shovel and stand over the X or something like that.
Good idea, but considering some people weren't able to find the chests and they were looking for over 40 minutes, I can't imagine what a struggle it would be to hide them underground :confused:

Reactions: Mego123 and Krull

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
A solution to that problem would be to give the main character a map with the location of the three treasure chests. That way, there would be no need to change the landscape that much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: flyRenders

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Nice looking demo and good luck with it as it looks promising, I'll check back when there is more content though and if it's what I'm looking for then I'll probably join the patreon. :)

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Nice looking demo and good luck with it as it looks promising, I'll check back when there is more content though and if it's what I'm looking for then I'll probably join the patreon. :)
Glad that you've enjoyed the demo. We will keep you updated when we release new builds each month.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the game look good.. animatin are correct and the girl is pretty cute (oh shit dat ass at the end :O ...... dat aaaaaaaaasss)

just bad point is the fact the game end too fast, i would like a freedom part at the end for enjoy her more
(best tip is to save the game before the sex scene for multiple purpose :) )

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
the game look good.. animatin are correct and the girl is pretty cute (oh shit dat ass at the end :O ...... dat aaaaaaaaasss)

just bad point is the fact the game end too fast, i would like a freedom part at the end for enjoy her more
(best tip is to save the game before the sex scene for multiple purpose :) )
Hey, we are working on adding more content, a new update is coming next month.

Koutlo

Jul 7, 2017
Is that the shark from Amagi Brilliant Park? don't remember seeing anything like that from the anime.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
I ll testin' first, after review .... (continue)

IAMA senion software engineer n' animator. Look alot of problem, i dont wanna hurt ya.

Missing:
FPS body
Healt
Stamina
HUD
Poor grapich
Ragdoll
Gravity
Daytime
"Invisible wall"
etc. etc. etc.

Know, know this is just a demo. I made alot of assets (full project, animations, models etc.). Ya have to learn yet, beginner work, very. So 2.5/5

Last edited:
Reactions: James unknown man

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
wow, fucking awesome :) keep on going :) hope to see more in the future from you :D
ps: pls dont forget to give the option to take this little slut anal ;)

Reactions: flyRenders
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes