3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
if you talk about the shield on the house wall... then its not it, its a sord behind the house.

keep in mind what you picked up for not make mistake
Nah that wasnt the issue startedd a new game and it worked it was the right shield doe

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Nah that wasnt the issue startedd a new game and it worked it was the right shield doe
Thanks for reporting this issue, I have never seen it before, you should be able to pick up the quest items, then the notification will display and the quest item will disappear. Are you saying that you saw the notification, but the item just stayed there?

Reactions: Krull

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for reporting this issue, I have never seen it before, you should be able to pick up the quest items, then the notification will display and the quest item will disappear. Are you saying that you saw the notification, but the item just stayed there?
Correct also no other items spawned that I could see but I may be wrong btw if I see one horned helmet ima throw a hissy fit :D

EDIT also it was a save right before the love scene from version 1 I loaded it using V2 played through and got stuck

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Correct also no other items spawned that I could see but I may be wrong btw if I see one horned helmet ima throw a hissy fit :D

EDIT also it was a save right before the love scene from version 1 I loaded it using V2 played through and got stuck
We don't plan to add one-horned helmets, we want to have things that were historically corrent, but also involving things from their mythology. You are going to see after a couple of updates, when we add the combat system.
Btw, what is V2?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I quite like the game, my only gripe and is a huge one, why on earth is she shaved?

That doesn't make any sense on that setting.

Reactions: n0b0dy

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I quite like the game, my only gripe and is a huge one, why on earth is she shaved?

That doesn't make any sense on that setting.
You mean, why she does not have pubic hair? To be honest, I am not really sure how people will react to this. It's only being suggested two times for now and we may add an option to have a pubic hair only if you want to.

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
In that case, i agree with @Joi_fan's point. But even if you're not going for setting/time period authenticity, it would be a nice option to have.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I found the bow but how can i use it?
You just have to return it to Alvilda, in the next update or the one that will be released in November, you will be able to hunt animals and fight against other Vikings. The idea is to build a good combat system so the player can use his skills to attack other villages and capture women, and also be able to complete the main task - defeat the enemy Vikings clan that captured Alvilda's family.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
We are going to post a vote poll and decide if we should add pubic hair, I am pretty sure no one will be against it as long as it's optional.

Also the new release will be available tomorrow or on Sunday :eazyHype:
Being optional is a big plus for this game in my book as I like marble floors over carpet. Overall this is one of a few games that if I had the financial means I would seriously buying into the patreon for.

Reactions: flyRenders

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Being optional is a big plus for this game in my book as I like marble floors over carpet. Overall this is one of a few games that if I had the financial means I would seriously buying into the patreon for.
Thanks for the comment and hope you enjoyed playing the game! And yeah, we are going to have some of the things that may turn people off to be just optional, so everyone can decide for themselves.

Reactions: Krull and Hybris

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Thanks for the comment and hope you enjoyed playing the game! And yeah, we are going to have some of the things that may turn people off to be just optional, so everyone can decide for themselves.
If I maybe so bold to ask but will there be bestiality elements in the game? Wolves or Horses most likely? (Not ruling out supernatural creatures)

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
If I maybe so bold to ask but will there be bestiality elements in the game? Wolves or Horses most likely? (Not ruling out supernatural creatures)
This is something I was thinking about, but it won't be soon because we are still working on core features and the next character that will be in the game will be a girl. Bestiality is something that some people love while others hate, so if we add a fetish like that in the game, again it will be optional, which means it won't be related to a quest that you have to complete in order to make progress in the game, so you won't see it, if you don't want to.

Reactions: Krull and Hybris
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes