• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
how much sex is in this right now?
Not enough for you, Inf. XD Handjob with daugther of sheriff, doing bot girl at bar (nice one, but need to go there early, route is closed later on).
Think that's it for now... Bloody alpha still. Usual udder bouncing and vag rubbing for fun.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Not enough for you, Inf. XD Handjob with daugther of sheriff, doing bot girl at bar (nice one, but need to go there early, route is closed later on).
Think that's it for now... Bloody alpha still. Usual udder bouncing and vag rubbing for fun.
Well never found the duaghter or sheriff and never found a bar..... -_-

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Well never found the duaghter or sheriff and never found a bar..... :noexpression:
Okay?? Let me recount... I get you know you need to navigate with the arrows to the right below, yeah??

• You first talk to that 'Captain' standing around at the beginning, are told to meet the white-haired bounty hunter, then meet Captain again and visit bitchy Empress.
  • I forgot one unfinished scene - you insist you need to get scanned by nurse for audience with Empress (bj scene). After that you receive a mission to hunt a villain down.
You can still stroll around and check all the rooms, talk to other npcs - some rooms are not finished yet, I think there are no scenes I haven't found.

To continue with the plot you go to the Transport Bay, enter the space ship. There is a screen to choose another planet available (only one atm), and a moment later you land somewhere else...
  • After arriving at the first other destination, sorta colony, you find the rest of the chars standing around. You can check the locations first for orientation, but be sure to meet the npcs in a certain order.
  • I recommend talking to the sheriff first, only about white-haired bounty hunter atm. You receive sad news.
  • Then head to bar to the left and 'investigate' robot bar maid (fuck scene. If you meet her later, info you might already have collected is blocking content with maid!).
Back again, run around investigating locations (graveyard). Then you are talking to sheriff again for new infos maybe.
  • Continue with young daughter standing around (game is still glitchy, think this is best way to do atm). Make her call daddy, you get locked up in jail.
  • Daughter comes to the rescue (bj scene). Do not forget to look around at police station for infos.
  • You should then meet an old ally, and another char you don't expect is helping you too. They have some fun showering, nothing more to do I guess (you cannot take part).
You can run around again, but I think there is nothing more to find atm. After a while you, your ally, and another younger girl meet, the 3 of you go on reconnaissance mission...

Edit: Tip by Krull on how to survive that challenge (arranged):
You have to "leave" at the right moment using the back arrrow. Usually if your radar is full of red dots and you're out of grenades you should think about withdrawing. That way it saves your points.
If you get the ''Run'' scene a bit later (a red bloody screen), it means you failed the mission and lose all points.
That's it more or less for v0.7. ;)

...edited to mention Krull's tip and add some other stuff, sort gameplay a bit better.

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Okay?? Let me recount... I get you know you need to navigate with the arrows to the right below, yeah??
You first talk to that 'Captain' standing around at the beginning, are told to meet the white-haired bounty hunter, then meet Captain again and visit bitchy Empress. I forgot one unfinished scene - you insist you need to get scanned by nurse (bj scene) for audience. You can still stroll the locations but i think there are no scenes I haven't found.
You got the mission to hunt a female down, you go to transport bay, enter space ship, choose another planet and land there.

Here, sorta colony, you have the rest of the chars standing around. You can stroll the locations but i think there are no scenes other than those I have found.

I recommend talking to sheriff first, only about white-haired bounty hunter atm. You receive sad news. Then head to bar to the left and 'investigate' robot bar maid (fuck scene, if you do it later info you get is blocking content with maid scene!).

Back again stroll around maybe, investigating locations. Then you are talking to sheriff again for new infos maybe. Then to young daughter standing around (game is still glitchy, think this is best way to do!). Make her call daddy, get him to lock you up in jail. Daughter comes to the rescue (bj scene). Do not forget to look around police station for infos.

You should then meet an old ally, and another char you don't expect is helping you all. They have some fun showering, nothing more I guess (cannot take part). You can again run around but I think there is nothing more to find...

You meet another, younger girl with your ally and the 3 of you go on reconnaissance mission (fucken buggy, never got to the end).

That's it more or less. ;)
Thanks bro you do the hentai lords work

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Loving this so far! Looking forward to more updates.
Seems Balsa is planning sth with a singer, probably at bar. Patreon post from early September. I also hope for the go-go dancer there.

Would be nice to have 2, 3 encounters per location with diverse fem npcs. Love it! XD

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Is the Bounty Hunt missions done yet? Cause i have no idea what happens in them. I always end up losing the bounty.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Is the Bounty Hunt missions done yet? Cause i have no idea what happens in them. I always end up losing the bounty.
You have to "leave" ,the back arrrow, at the right moment , usually if your radar is full of red dot and you out of grenades , you should think about withdraw , that way it saves your points if you get the Run scene (red bloody screen) means you failed and lose all points.

Reactions: Cirro84 and jande21

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
You have to "leave" ,the back arrrow, at the right moment , usually if your radar is full of red dot and you out of grenades , you should think about withdraw , that way it saves your points if you get the Run scene (red bloody screen) means you failed and lose all points.
Ya but if your dick is huge and you think you can push forward do it :p

Reactions: Krull

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Anybody has Walkthrough of this game?
Post should help for starters, covers gameplay up to v0.7 atm. Also consider Krull's tip for the mission you receive in game.

You have to "leave" at the right moment, ...
I never understood how to make it through, and tbh I still have no clue how this withdrawing works, need to test it. But thanks for trying to explain anyway. :p I'll add this to my post above.

Reactions: Krull
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes