2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
can you share the revered mother undressing picture ?
had shared it in the Behind the Dune thread already. You could check them out, here I'll fetch you a links to it: enjoy it my friend! ;)

PS. Thanks you so much Gert for everything <3
Fronce beat me right to it, thanks Fronce ^^! And yes, i'll keep posting Behind the Dune updates in the appropiate thread!

Reactions: Valila and Krull

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hello everybody! Here are the “rewards” of july. I coded a lot to have the new gameplay you saw a few days ago at , phone version here: But I finally had time to do some colored draws. They are There:
You will have the high definition versions of:
-The baywatch girl.
-Jeyna Beem with blue skin and red skin (dressed and naked).
-Jeyna view on her ass -Mildred holding her gun
-The reverend mother Little Bonus.
The video of the making of Jeyna Beem.
You will probably laugh in discovering the guy in pyjama that is my model for her pose. For August, I have no code to do since the engine is 90% finished, so that means so much more time for drawing. We keep in touch via the Patreon Stream. Enjoy your month!

:

For the ones who are interested watching somebody else drawing. It's a 4 minutes video. The 2 events in it are:
-The fail in the outlines that were too boring at first.
-The light research at the end, where I have no idea what I'm doing. Finally, I decide not to do a colored shadow on my flat colors BUT do a colored light on my darkened flat colors.

Sorry for this strange music. :)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

Hello! It's soon time to meet Mildred's killer, Bloody Otter. She will be showering when it happens!
I am pretty sure if I shouted in her twat I would be able to hear a echo :noexpression: Holy fuckin shit...

But what ever still gonna dl it and fap gladly.

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Every single woman having cartoonishly large breasts and cavernous vaginas is a turn off.
Could use some variety.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017

Hello!
I continue the work. Mildred and Bloody Otter having a good time.
I think I will have hard time to animate that :D But it can be nice.

Here they are! When you will catch Bloody Otter, after a bounty hunting, you'll discover she is not alone.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
When I first saw this pic
I thought... her poly are showing
wasn't the case, but it brought back fond memories
Vega_Hunters.png

D

Deleted member 110592

someone has the David goujard's New pic the "Security Nurse"

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Here you go EncMec and the rest of ya:
Didn't want to post this because its just a scetsch and David normally posts a better quality picture a few days after, but when people start asking for it, can a humble man as myself nothing do but comply :p.

Hello! I was without computer and without Internet for a week ! So I could just sketch. Here is the next character: the security nurse. She checks you before you meet the Empress of the Universe.
Some of you wanted a blue skin character. Here it is.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes