Flash - Completed - Vega Hunters [v2.14.6] [David Balsamique]

1. 2.00 star(s)

DMC-Vergil

Not Good and Half Baked. It could've been the next Behind the Dune but it wasn't the gameplay is repetitive, boring and RNG reliant. The story is not Good, the scenes are all over the place in Genre, and the Most of the Characters are not interactable.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

jakebland

A bit too short, but nonetheless sweet experience from a fantastic developer. The art and animations are always a highlight of his work. The variety of the content is also decent. Highly recommend the viewing of their other projects.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Pausole_Rex

Played 2.14.6. Finished in about half an hour.

In short; Excellent visual style with unique and effective (but short and minimal) sex scenes - they certainly won't be for everyone. Quite different in gameplay than the developer's previous game, and certainly less engaging and less ero-dense, but also short and to the point. Dialogue is not terribly well translated, but the plot itself is actually pretty okay. Some creative stuff there.

While gameplay is certainly RNG-based and simplistic, it isn't a roulette game. There is strategy in choosing when to use certain powerups, and while you can get a bad roll of the dice, it is very easy to just start another run.

I do find myself wishing that there was some kind of central in-game hub from which to choose missions where the available "rivals" gather, rather than just choosing them directly from the title screen. Interacting with the girls was part of the fun of the developers' previous game, and I feel like it could be easily incorporated into this one without losing its different approach to gameplay.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Diamahri

Just like Behind the Dune the art and animation quality is top notch. Still very light on content, especially compared to BTD. I think the dev will be shifting his focus to this game soon as I believe BTD is just wrapping up.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Really good art which is used in mediocre sex scenes, among poor dialog and gameplay. Could have been much better if anyone gave a shit about the dialog, seems like such an easy way to improve it. As it is, the characters are so mechanical and boring. Gameplay is an RNG minigame. Have fun. Thankfully the cheats allow you to skip it to just experience the boring dialog and mediocre sex scenes, which is why this gets 2 stars from me instead of 1.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Yarokold

Big disappointment. Сontent protected by bad and boring gameplay. More than half of the content is monsters girls. The other half is just vanilla.
    For 4 years of development, it looks pathetic.
    Sorry for terrible english
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Abby223

I love David's artwork, the little stories before the mission are good, the sex scenes are pretty good but short with not a lot of variation, but the core gameplay it just repetitive random and boring, wish they would add to the gameplay it self to make it better
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Pogo123

Played the first game of this dev. Which was mostly really well executed, sometimes challenging, sometimes weird and i just hated the endings and open story.

I personally hoped for a continiuation of the last game and nothing completely new.

The new story looks still fine in the first place, but the story is poor, no character development, a really annoying shooting part between every plot, a sex scene with a fucking female roboter is better than with some other girls, a girl with mouths on her boobs? srsly? oO the tentacles of the monsters are too thin and too many imo.

too much focused on tentacle stuff and i can't save some girls before this happen in general.

some really weird twists which doesn't make sense like with the empress.

too few scenes.

two male maincharacters which both look kinda boring.

i whish he would have made more stuff with the big boobed female princess from last game... sigh

very underwhelming - especially since i gave this a try a while back when it was still in very early development

i only give two stars cause of the "queen" character and the big boobed "dead" agent. - which are both not only the hottest but also the most interesting characters
  9. 2.00 star(s)

machiicaa

The design is beautiful and good make it, but there is soooo few sex scenes,
    exaggerated, no doggie or blows, in some missions/target you feel that you are wasting your time.
    I hope this improves quickly, this is a very promising game
  10. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

Update... I'm adding a star to this. In recent versions the game allows faster progression to the reward scenes through items you can find in the mission and each time you load it. This means the grind to reward ratio is much better now. This still isn't as good as the devs last game but, it's more rewarding to play than it had been in previous versions and deserves a third star. If it had more reward images so the play to reward ratio was better I might even go to four but for now three seems right.

Original review... Given how excellent I considered this devs work I had higher hopes for this game. Earlier versions, before the devs long hiatus to perfect other projects, were superior to this current version. Unless I'm missing something, (pretty good) scenes were removed. The game play in particular just isn't as fun as passed games were and I'm not sure what it adds. That said, same great art if you like the style, I'll give it 3 stars out of hope it improves.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Brewce

I've just tried this game. The design is nice, clean and refreshing and the dialogs are fun, the main character is a total sex obsessed !
    It lacks only a little bit of sound.
    I think I'll play again.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

fromqb

Overall: Promising project with good ideas behind it. Someting's missing. There's no story behind these characters. Art is just meh in my opinion. Gameplay? Not sure what idea is behind those mission with grenade and bounty. Very boring one. Audio is just horrible. Also you have no idea where to go and what to do. This game needs a lot of work.