2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
guys, how can i download this? ...
Nope, not hidden. You're blinded by its small size, so you probably didn't see it in the OP (first post of thread). Next time you might check the 'Attached Files' added for sth like . It's a small Flash game, we don't need extra file hosters for it atm. Still in development, don't expect too much for the moment...
Try another game by same dev (Behind the Dune) to see what games he is creating and how they look like. I leave it to you to use the search bar at top and enter the dev name. ;)

+ like bc your nice comment made my day. XD Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay and have some fun, okay? ^^

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
...I think the issue was that I was clicking on that link on my phone, and I guess Androids just ignore those links or something, because nothing was happening...
Maybe bc Android has no need for Flash at all, same goes for iOS btw. So no app with support, no download. Also Flash might be insecure, download blocked per default.

For small files like this one use e.g. VirusTotal.com, upload and let it analyse. Others may have done it already and you receive a hash. Then look for results, if they're mostly negative (green I think) the file shouldn't be dangerous. Have fun.

Reactions: Krull

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
it just sits at title screen and says "infinity%" for me.
Sounds like preloader problem / hang. Did you download it from here (first post)? What software do you use to play this game? On which platform?

Reactions: Krull

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
So V9 is out:

Here it is! The CHAPTER 1 of the game is doable. It still needs to correct the English, finish some sketches and add the reward scene with Soliandre.
WHAT'S NEW?
-Agent Tangerine (the redhead) is colored and animated. No nude.
-Sex scene with a mutaplant animated. Center of this update.
-Another sex scene with a mutaplant sketched.
-Illustration of Soliandre playing solo.

For the non-erotic stuffs:
-2 new background pictures (lake of the space station, purple landscape).
-Many transitions animated (the hardest was the 4 characters walking).
-A new male character 95% finished, Dexus renamed Pilar.
-In the bounty hunt game-play, the guys are finished.

THE MAIN QUEST OF THE GAME
I can tell you more about the full story. I would like to finish around April 2018.

- CHAPTER 1: Discover the mutaplants. (85% done)
Scenes with: a soldier, Soliandre

- CHAPTER 2: Gardacan, the girl who controls the mutaplants?(0%)
Scenes with: Gardacan

- CHAPTER 3: Mildred knows where she hides. (95%)
Scenes with: Sherif's daughter, maid robot, Mildred

- CHAPTER 4: Space travel with a mutaplant on board! (0%)
Scenes with: Agent Tangerine, Mildred

- CHAPTER 5: Vengeance on a Skyrim-like planet (0%)
Scenes with: Gardacan and Pilar

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks a lot! About the update, are the bounty missions broke? I get locked on a screen with 3 Mildred portraits and the door closed. And how do we get the Soliandre scene?

V_F

May 11, 2017
You have to "leave" ,the back arrrow, at the right moment , usually if your radar is full of red dot and you out of grenades , you should think about withdraw , that way it saves your points if you get the Run scene (red bloody screen) means you failed and lose all points.
I still don't have the feintest idea how to advance through this; how is data collected? It seems you enter a room, advance or leave, and if you leave one of the other women collects everything. If you advance you collect but the other two collect faster...somehow? Am I supposed to click the enemies before they do, or click the data before they do? It all happens lightning fast.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So V9 is out:

Here it is! The CHAPTER 1 of the game is doable. It still needs to correct the English, finish some sketches and add the reward scene with Soliandre.
WHAT'S NEW?
-Agent Tangerine (the redhead) is colored and animated. No nude.
-Sex scene with a mutaplant animated. Center of this update.
-Another sex scene with a mutaplant sketched.
-Illustration of Soliandre playing solo.

For the non-erotic stuffs:
-2 new background pictures (lake of the space station, purple landscape).
-Many transitions animated (the hardest was the 4 characters walking).
-A new male character 95% finished, Dexus renamed Pilar.
-In the bounty hunt game-play, the guys are finished.

THE MAIN QUEST OF THE GAME
I can tell you more about the full story. I would like to finish around April 2018.

- CHAPTER 1: Discover the mutaplants. (85% done)
Scenes with: a soldier, Soliandre

- CHAPTER 2: Gardacan, the girl who controls the mutaplants?(0%)
Scenes with: Gardacan

- CHAPTER 3: Mildred knows where she hides. (95%)
Scenes with: Sherif's daughter, maid robot, Mildred

- CHAPTER 4: Space travel with a mutaplant on board! (0%)
Scenes with: Agent Tangerine, Mildred

- CHAPTER 5: Vengeance on a Skyrim-like planet (0%)
Scenes with: Gardacan and Pilar
Ur doing the hentai lords work my friend

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
anyone have the swf version? sta.sh link is down.
here is v9.7 in swf form. i extracted it from the projector (exe) version.
yes bounty hunting is broken.

many thanks Gert_Boomans.

Last edited:

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Not a fan of this game almost completely due to the broken combat. Disregarding that it's a fun ride. The creator REALLY understands image compression. As another poster mentioned it's a joke that some game creators have still images of pre-rendered characters sized in several megabytes when proper compression can cut it down to a fraction without any loss of clarity worth mentioning. It's helps that this game has vector based graphics but for stills this shouldn't matter.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes