Others Completed VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- [Meteorise/HONEY∞PARADE GAMES]

topcanis

Dec 26, 2019
How to make ps4 button prompts to appear? Also why tf am I getting a run time error half way through Drive 1 part C?

Last edited:

Haldras

Jul 1, 2021
So I have a bug with this 1.06.1 version. The shop is inaccessible no matter what I do and it crashes my game immediately. The only time I managed to get in, there were 2 Echigoya overlaying over each other and keep talking in echoes. It only lasted for like 30s before my game crashes again though.

Anyway to fix this?

Jaggers--

Aug 29, 2021
anyone experiencing a weird error on the tutorial's 3rd level? after entering a map game whites out and an error notice pops out

jaaruar

Aug 23, 2018
This is not v1.06.1. The version here is 1.00, and missing a ton of patches.

Here is an unmodded v1.05:
View attachment 72109
*not hosted by me
*Mega
*scanned with Avast Antivirus

It works. At least, to the title screen. I haven't tried playing it yet. It still suffers from the same black-screen-on-boot bug that seems to affect setups with Intel integrated graphics alongside Nvidia/AMD cards that use the integrated outputs, mainly seen in laptops. I know the Z370 motherboards that are trending right now have intergrated graphics, but I don't think they share the same bug (that affects lots of games) since a 2nd GPU card uses a proprietary output instead of the Intel one.

Edit: Working like a boss. Zero stability issues like the v1.00 version had.
Did you know or have a guide on how to resolve the problem of the black-screen-on-boot bug it still affects my game well its not really a black screen as it gives a bug screen and then it just close it happens always at the first fight against mana and momo its like it cant load another character

• Red Heart
Reactions: nightsight

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
AIO Mod what does this mod do please does it let you see nude after battle

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
V1.05 constantly crashes.
So each time I run the game, can only play one full stage. Sometimes two stages if the second stage is just a boss battle (no mobs, no map exploring). The game crashes usually when I'm about to fight a boss which is a major character.

I wonder if this version would fix the crash.

Ironically other "heavier" games with similar genre (ecchi hack & slash) like these following games barely crash. Most of them are also originally Vita games like this game:
-Senran Kagura games (Shinovi Versus, Estival Versus, Peach Beach Splash)
-School Girls Zombie Hunters
-Bullet Girls Phantasia
-Neptunia hack & slash games (Action Unleashed, Megatagmension, Cyberdimension)
-Akiba's Trip (Hellbound & Debriefed and Undead & Undressed)
-Bullet Girls Phantasia

Sure they crash sometimes but not as often as this game despite this games needs the least specs compared to those games. This game can even run smoothly even if my laptop is not charged. Other above games require my laptop to be charged to run smoothly aside of Hellbound & Debriefed.

Also anyone can tell me in which folder is the save file located? Just in case if this version would fix the crash and I want to transfer my old save file from V1.05.