Others Completed VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- [Meteorise/HONEY∞PARADE GAMES]

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
All links for unmodded version are DEAD. Could someone please reupload it? :/

I know how strange of me to ask for censored version.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: poopingman

poopingman

Jun 15, 2021
I get an error saying
ErrorCode == [0x80070057 (0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)]
CResourceTexture_Dx11[C] : 148
when lauching the game.

poopingman

Jun 15, 2021
I get an error saying
when lauching the game.
According to igg-games,
the minimum VRAM is 512 MB. But my VRAM seems only 64MB. Maybe that is why the game fails to launch?

jaaruar

Aug 23, 2018
According to igg-games,
the minimum VRAM is 512 MB. But my VRAM seems only 64MB. Maybe that is why the game fails to launch?
It shouldnt until you are playing with the bare minimum of ram too since if you dont have enough visual ram the system takes your normal ram to complete it so at least at launch it shouldnt be a problem

• Thinking Face
Reactions: poopingman

poopingman

Jun 15, 2021
It shouldnt until you are playing with the bare minimum of ram too since if you dont have enough visual ram the system takes your normal ram to complete it so at least at launch it shouldnt be a problem
So how to fix the error
after all?

jaaruar

Aug 23, 2018
is there any 100% save file for version 1.05?
Yes well any 100% save should work you can search for it in google but well i wouldnt recommend it since well you know the campaing is the principal game mode since in the cracked version you wouldnt be able to play online and well i would recommend having it if you already play through the whole campaing since it could be frustrating to unlock the underwear still its not that great of a thing since first unlike senran kagura there is not a way to play well in underwear unless the opponent breaks your clothes and while some of the underwear is cool and sexy there is a lot of underwear that is just ugly just like that its not worth unlocking it

MIO1339

Oct 13, 2022
Yes well any 100% save should work you can search for it in google but well i wouldnt recommend it since well you know the campaing is the principal game mode since in the cracked version you wouldnt be able to play online and well i would recommend having it if you already play through the whole campaing since it could be frustrating to unlock the underwear still its not that great of a thing since first unlike senran kagura there is not a way to play well in underwear unless the opponent breaks your clothes and while some of the underwear is cool and sexy there is a lot of underwear that is just ugly just like that its not worth unlocking it
thank you for your reply I don't know in Google in what version they compatible? on this site in unmodded version what is the version is 1.06.1 right?

ipmkq

Jul 20, 2023
Well.. the mod are just the one's that you can find even for Senran Kagura: censoring removed, alternative outfit, or if you want chars completely nude through the game (things that you can read opening the link for the thread on LL).

I read through the LL instructions but in-game the characters are fully clothed unless they take a lot of damage. Is being nude all the time possible - and if so how? Thanks.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I know this a bit old but still semi recent and seems you completed it, how did you play much of the game since cracked seems to break much of it ?
Like can't even access store without it crashing (assuming that tied to online checking)

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
So I managed to get passed the 1st black wall and the graphics crashing issue, and play a bit, but I guess the store and mini games are tied to online and therefore cause crashing since it cracked ?_?

Any help by small chance would be appreciated.

Also if there a 100% save file and it works would appreciate it googled and seems they all gone or lies.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Using the unmodded version posted here, I was able to get into the store once on a fresh unpack, but it crashed on leaving and store items don't auto save like story progression does if you manage to get to the end cutscene, so I lost literally the entire store list of items minus the potions and tickets.
I know this many many years old and everything but just curious do you recall if you ever found a fix or is it guarteed crash on cracked version?

I managed to cheat it 1x by chance and luck by it just some how opening without crashing 1x and then did the raffle lingere which makes an auto save.

So I really feel there might be a way, but idk how it even worked the 1x by chance, when it crashes opening it every other time and apparently other requried things can crash in cracked version from a earlier comment.

jaaruar

Aug 23, 2018
I know this a bit old but still semi recent and seems you completed it, how did you play much of the game since cracked seems to break much of it ?
Like can't even access store without it crashing (assuming that tied to online checking)
It isnt that hard as long as you are not the type of people wanting to change the girls each level you might not have that much of a problem you can enter the shop (kind of cafeteria or stuff i dont remember where you can go to shop, talk to other chars to up their relationship and go to the dressing room) without problem the thing is once you are at the shop do everything you want save and either restart or get out it shouldnt be a problem since you already made all , you tachnically can do everything while you dont go to the menu afterwards since there is where the internet content is checked, in fact i think you can get out if you enter from the chapter select menu as long as you dont go again to the main menu it shouldnt be a problem, still with soft locks i cant help that tends to be random, not very frequent at least for me but they happens, so the game itself is playable

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
It isnt that hard as long as you are not the type of people wanting to change the girls each level you might not have that much of a problem you can enter the shop (kind of cafeteria or stuff i dont remember where you can go to shop, talk to other chars to up their relationship and go to the dressing room) without problem the thing is once you are at the shop do everything you want save and either restart or get out it shouldnt be a problem since you already made all , you tachnically can do everything while you dont go to the menu afterwards since there is where the internet content is checked, in fact i think you can get out if you enter from the chapter select menu as long as you dont go again to the main menu it shouldnt be a problem, still with soft locks i cant help that tends to be random, not very frequent at least for me but they happens, so the game itself is playable
hmm well going to shop even from cafeteria/dinning still causing crashes, I did at one point manage to enter shop from somewhere somehow (not sure if it was also related to the insane graphics changes to file and all that to just get game to work or just rng luck or what, did like 30 new tries and so far I have ever only managed to get store to open 1x with other 29x crashing - and sadly pressed B after was done shopping so crashed that 1x after :( lol ).

Well thanks any ways for reply, Hope I at least don't run into soft locks.

edit
Did like another 30 tries messing with what little settings I could and the various ways to enter ship, and other then 1 very buggy time where ship gal was duplicated and then quickly crashed, it always lead to instant crashing :( .

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know this many many years old and everything but just curious do you recall if you ever found a fix or is it guarteed crash on cracked version?

I managed to cheat it 1x by chance and luck by it just some how opening without crashing 1x and then did the raffle lingere which makes an auto save.

So I really feel there might be a way, but idk how it even worked the 1x by chance, when it crashes opening it every other time and apparently other requried things can crash in cracked version from a earlier comment.
It wasn't guaranteed, but an extremely high chance of a crash. I was basically playing a lottery with the jackpot being actually getting in. I still have not been able to get it to work consistently.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
It wasn't guaranteed, but an extremely high chance of a crash. I was basically playing a lottery with the jackpot being actually getting in. I still have not been able to get it to work consistently.
ya seems to be the case though this by far the oddest thing I encountered.

Usually there at least some form of route to go as it were that works,
but this just seems to be like a legendary lootbox style chance of getting in, I mean 2/60+xs it seems about is all I have managed and now I just figure must be .0001% chance or something and maybe I will try only like when I am about to get off the game for the day or whatever any ways :D :( .

thanks for reply.

O and just on off chance you do, do you know any games like this including with "yuri" content preferably.

Not including any the obvious ones and ones that are less yuri but more popular ie not the list the 1 guy psoted bit ago
-Senran Kagura games (Shinovi Versus, Estival Versus, Peach Beach Splash)
-School Girls Zombie Hunters
-Bullet Girls Phantasia
-Neptunia hack & slash games (Action Unleashed, Megatagmension, Cyberdimension)
-Akiba's Trip (Hellbound & Debriefed and Undead & Undressed)
-Bullet Girls Phantasia

And Samurai Maiden

Currently replaying Seed of dead 1 and then replay 2 + dlc i never played though that a stretch at being called similar at all and not yuri at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ya seems to be the case though this by far the oddest thing I encountered.

Usually there at least some form of route to go as it were that works,
but this just seems to be like a legendary lootbox style chance of getting in, I mean 2/60+xs it seems about is all I have managed and now I just figure must be .0001% chance or something and maybe I will try only like when I am about to get off the game for the day or whatever any ways :D :( .

thanks for reply.

O and just on off chance you do, do you know any games like this including with "yuri" content preferably.

Not including any the obvious ones and ones that are less yuri but more popular ie not the list the 1 guy psoted bit ago
-Senran Kagura games (Shinovi Versus, Estival Versus, Peach Beach Splash)
-School Girls Zombie Hunters
-Bullet Girls Phantasia
-Neptunia hack & slash games (Action Unleashed, Megatagmension, Cyberdimension)
-Akiba's Trip (Hellbound & Debriefed and Undead & Undressed)
-Bullet Girls Phantasia

And Samurai Maiden

Currently replaying Seed of dead 1 and then replay 2 + dlc i never played though that a stretch at being called similar at all and not yuri at all.
You named pretty much all the ones I've played.

Reactions: Alfre4u

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
You named pretty much all the ones I've played.
ya figured as much :( wish more like this was made.. instead, especially with modern times its less and less..

I don't even want to see what all they did to the "yuri wave race" just from quick reads its insanely to much and clear sign to avoid them for now on :(
(though with mods the Samurai Maiden was terrific and no where near as bad as people acted, though I think they acted out knowing it was soon to be doomed ie the wave race game).

Reactions: alex2011