Others Completed VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- [Meteorise/HONEY∞PARADE GAMES]

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Using the unmodded version posted here, I was able to get into the store once on a fresh unpack, but it crashed on leaving and store items don't auto save like story progression does if you manage to get to the end cutscene, so I lost literally the entire store list of items minus the potions and tickets.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
ALL Links are down! I repeat, ALL links are down! Please re-upload when you can please.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
ALL Links are down! I repeat, ALL links are down! Please re-upload when you can please.
Done

Torrent File
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How to download
  1. Pause it in the your favorite client
  2. Select the file(s) that you want to download
  3. Start download
  4. Otherwise, it downloads everything

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Done

Torrent File
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How to download
  1. Pause it in the your favorite client
  2. Select the file(s) that you want to download
  3. Start download
  4. Otherwise, it downloads everything
Thank you so very much Sir Bird! ♥

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
OKAY! I got this game off of Steam of the VALKYRIE DRIVE Complete Edition, it seems that, this copy in here (F9 ZONE), keeps on crashing and having problems on saving as well, when I got the version I just mention from above, then used the Steam's Game's Discussions place and followed the tips from the developer and from a player named as Drazzan, it completely stopped the crashing and saving problems of this version here have, so unfortunately if anyone wants to plays this game, do buys the Steam's version and follows the tips as well., since some of the tips in the Steam's version won't work on this version in here.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
OKAY! I got this game off of Steam of the VALKYRIE DRIVE Complete Edition, it seems that, this copy in here (F9 ZONE), keeps on crashing and having problems on saving as well, when I got the version I just mention from above, then used the Steam's Game's Discussions place and followed the tips from the developer and from a player named as Drazzan, it completely stopped the crashing and saving problems of this version here have, so unfortunately if anyone wants to plays this game, do buys the Steam's version and follows the tips as well., since some of the tips in the Steam's version won't work on this version in here.
You could send me your version and I can provide a cracked or emulated version.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
You could send me your version and I can provide a cracked or emulated version.
Can't, some of the stuff in this game, does have multiplayer elements, and needs a server to connects to to plays, its this cracked/pirated version causes no conection at all to the server need to plays some of the mini games, to order to progressed through the game.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Oh thanks,i know...
Yeah sorry about that, but it's THE ONLY WAY to solves any issues having with this version, just better buys it, and the DLC, then follows Discussions place and followed the tips from the developer and from a player named as Drazzan as well, since how they setted up this game, its both a single and multi player game, some of the things in it, does have multi player aspects, that you think they don't but do unfortunately... Also makes me wonder why this game is even in here...

Reactions: amihi

amihi

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah sorry about that, but it's THE ONLY WAY to solves any issues having with this version, just better buys it, and the DLC, then follows Discussions place and followed the tips from the developer and from a player named as Drazzan as well, since how they setted up this game, its both a single and multi player game, some of the things in it, does have multi player aspects, that you think they don't but do unfortunately... Also makes me wonder why this game is even in here...
I think I will buy this game on steam even if I hate DRM very much...Thanks man:)

Jay Rich

Jul 29, 2017
I see this version relys on the steam version as well to get working. That is a shame, I would love to buy the steam version but it is banned in my country.