• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- [Meteorise/HONEY∞PARADE GAMES]

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Any chance of seeing the Senran Kagura games with mods here? They're made by the same dev and the mods are better.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Any chance of seeing the Senran Kagura games with mods here? They're made by the same dev and the mods are better.
PM me a link to the game and the mods. I will look them over.

Folgar

Jul 12, 2017
Is anyone else having this issue I got the modded version and the game works normally except when entering the store, the screen goes black for a few seconds and then crashes. Using Win 10 64bit. any help would be appreciated.

HeroLord

Oct 2, 2017
Is anyone else having this issue I got the modded version and the game works normally except when entering the store, the screen goes black for a few seconds and then crashes. Using Win 10 64bit. any help would be appreciated.
Same problem here

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Well, about 45 hours and I completed the game up until the true ending. The combat is fun although you don't really have to participate (just mashing X is fine 95% of the time), the girls are cute, playing dress-up is sort of addicting. That said, if this was a visual novel I would have dropped it around chapter 8. It's the poorly written story detailing the terrible choices of a blindly-selfish, inhumanly stupid 6 year old Mary Sue that rallies the support of everyone around her (also Mary Sues) "because she is so pure of heart" to help kill 5,000 teenage girls so she can see her mommy and daddy one more time (literally. that's it. that's the story.).

Okay, so the writing, characters, and story are shit. Nothing new here. What really made this an unsatisfying story was 2 particular characters with a massive amount of screen time that deserve to get bitch slapped, but never do. This sounds like a small thing, but when the characters are always showing up and always being dumb or obnoxious without so much as someone telling them to shut up, it really adds up over the course of 40 hours. You are forced to roll over and take it. Stuff like this:
1.) They rarely lose fights (the game forces you play as them, thus you have to win, and I imagine that feeling is similar to what cucks feel when they're helplessly forced to watch).
2.) The bitchy comments they make are always 1-sided verbal assaults with no one defending themselves or each other.
3.) Any stupid idea they have (and, frankly, there is some really stupid decisions being made by these girls) always gets unwavering support even from people they're supposed to be fighting with. Usually for some emotional reason involving believing in each other, feelings, or hope. Normal superficial bullshit that leads to bad outcomes because they ignore logic. Of course, everything always works out perfectly for them.

However, you can pick their outfits. Put a syringe sticking out of their their boob, some armpit hair, panties around the ankles, cum stains on their face and hair (ice cream or whip cream shrunk and morphed), relay baton up their ass, a tuna between their tits, fake moles on their tits, mushroom (penis) necklace, go nuts. You pretty much have to mess them up to ease annoyance every time they show up on screen.

• Sad
Reactions: Alfre4u and Booki

EpicPrince

Mar 11, 2018
"MSVCP120.dll was not found" appears when i try to open the .exe i downloaded a few times each from different sources, is there a fix? (modded)

*update* fix the problem by going to the common redist folder and installing 2013 vcredists (i installed both 64 and 86) the game starts up now.

Reactions: Creepz2000

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Got the Same Problem on Win 7 64bit!

Reactions: EpicPrince

zuriel71

Apr 3, 2018
Same here crashing trying to get into the store from anyplace. Is there a fix or workaround?