• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- [Meteorise/HONEY∞PARADE GAMES]

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Edit: v.1.0.5 is completely stable for me now. See #28 .
- - -
With the modded version, I'm getting various stability issues with Win10x64. For example, when choosing the blonde girl early on when only the twins are in the story so far, or a crash when loading the cutscene after opening the first chest/accessory slot. Very rickety.

I'm going to try the unmodded version.

Edit: Same with the unmodded version. This thing is ridiculously unstable. Mostly during loading and cut-scenes. Every time one comes up, you have to cross your fingers that it makes it through it. Especially during the 1st playthroughs. Replaying the missions seems a lot more stable than the 1st runthrough. Still not worth my time. It's not THAT good to warrant tolerating that amount of crashing.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is there any actuals sex in the game? like penetration full frontal nudity?
Sorry to tell you, but you're in the wrong place for sex. There's no sex here (unless a mod, but I highly doubt it).
@Ryahn No Sexual Content should be added by the way, since other than kisses at the maxium relationship, there's nothing else.

With the modded version, I'm getting various stability issues with Win10x64. For example, when choosing the blonde girl early on when only the twins are in the story so far, or a crash when loading the cutscene after opening the first chest/accessory slot. Very rickety.

I'm going to try the unmodded version.
Optimization. Made as always like a crap. Even mine was full of problem when I played it in the past, but somehow I managed to finish it 'till the end.

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
omg why did they say it was censored and there was a mod to uncesor it
complete stupidity

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
This is not v1.06.1. The version here is 1.00, and missing a ton of patches.

Here is an unmodded v1.05:
Image1.jpg
*not hosted by me
*scanned with Avast Antivirus

It works. At least, to the title screen. I haven't tried playing it yet. It still suffers from the same black-screen-on-boot bug that seems to affect setups with Intel integrated graphics alongside Nvidia/AMD cards that use the integrated outputs, mainly seen in laptops. I know the Z370 motherboards that are trending right now have intergrated graphics, but I don't think they share the same bug (that affects lots of games) since a 2nd GPU card uses a proprietary output instead of the Intel one.

Edit: Working like a boss. Zero stability issues like the v1.00 version had.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Oh here.

Offline Players: 1

Online Players: 2 - 4

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Just bought this right off steam and going to upload that version. Thanks for the heads up about it not being the right version.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Just bought this right off steam and going to upload that version. Thanks for the heads up about it not being the right version.
Thank you, make sure when your copy gets an update, to update that in here as well, okay.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Thank you, make sure when your copy gets an update, to update that in here as well, okay.
Even though the steam version advertises 1.06.1, its shows in game as 1.05.

I must be stupid or something then? Tried the v1 and dont see tits
The new version works with titties. Its my bad for not checking it enough.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Even though the steam version advertises 1.06.1, its shows in game as 1.05.
Go to the game's store page, and look at the news. It mentions a 1.06.1 beta release and very specific instructions for accessing it, including a password or something. The public release is 1.05 right now (probably? since there's no news about the 1.06 being released officially)

[BETA] VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- v1.06.01 Experimental Branch
December 5, 2017 -
Hello Everyone,

A new experimental beta patch for VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- has been released.

The following issues have been resolved:
  • An issue wherein the game would hang or loop on loading screens into missions and at various points throughout the game.

This latest patch, can be accessed through the Beta Branch options. Information as follows:
Branch Name: beta
Branch Password: vddebug2016111400

How to access [BETA] VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- v1.06.01
    • Open Steam Library
    • Right Click VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI-
    • Navigate to 'Properties'
    • Select Tab 'BETA'
    • Enter the password: vddebug2016111400
    • Select 'Check Code'
    • Once authorised select 'beta'
    • VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- will update to v1.06.01
    • Note: Please try the fixes and let us know the results by emailing support@marvelousgames.com
    When emailing support please attach your LOG.TXT and DXDIAG.Many Thanks

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Go to the game's store page, and look at the news. It mentions a 1.06.1 beta release and very specific instructions for accessing it, including a password or something. The public release is 1.05 right now (probably? since there's no news about the 1.06 being released officially)
Thanks, currently compressing.

Tested that the modded version does work. Its not 100% on some characters.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated OP. Torrent coming soon.

Tested and made sure it works. It does show its version 1.06 and also mods do work

Reactions: jpsimon