4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
this is the file
I'm sorry to tell you that, but I think your save is broken. It was certainly not the best idea to use the key item like this. I mean max lust is 200 and shame 0%. Try another save or start a new one.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Dancing naked on a table is as far as I got.
Strangely I can't get her to do this, since I cannot make her accept the 3rd round of drinks, due to her shame not being low enough. I have done every single other activity on the game and I think I got her to the lowest level of shame possible, or at least I thought I did... Can't see what I could've missed.

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Strangely I can't get her to do this, since I cannot make her accept the 3rd round of drinks, due to her shame not being low enough. I have done every single other activity on the game and I think I got her to the lowest level of shame possible, or at least I thought I did... Can't see what I could've missed.
I might have cheated a bit ;)

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I'm sorry to tell you that, but I think your save is broken. It was certainly not the best idea to use the key item like this. I mean max lust is 200 and shame 0%. Try another save or start a new one.
how much should lust and shame be?

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
how much should lust and shame be?
Sorry, but it is to late. I have tried your save with more shame and less lust but it is the same outcome. If you want you can play with my save. I have already worked as a barmaid one day. All you have to do is go to the bar on the next day change clothes in the back room and talk to the guy to start. I'm sorry that I cannot help you otherwise.

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
How did you cheat ? Only shame ? One minute is too short :(
got her to strip without cheating...shame 75%, aroused, lust 100+ and start working with a crop top, got her shame to 70% and thats it i guess for now,
i can't get anywhere with little Paul tho

matty_r

Jun 18, 2017
Can anybody tell me how to do the Barracks seen with Freja?
No matter what I do the guards wakes up, sound the alarm and it leads to game over..

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Sorry, but it is to late. I have tried your save with more shame and less lust but it is the same outcome. If you want you can play with my save. I have already worked as a barmaid one day. All you have to do is go to the bar on the next day change clothes in the back room and talk to the guy to start. I'm sorry that I cannot help you otherwise.
Tks for trying

Radish Cruton

Nov 14, 2017
Hey Guys,

When I try to launch 5.2 I get this error:

"

No such issues with 5.0. Any ideas? Thanks!

Jealco

Mar 25, 2018
Hey Guys,

When I try to launch 5.2 I get this error:

"

No such issues with 5.0. Any ideas? Thanks!
Best I can say is redownload it, to make sure you didn't get a corrupted download. Aside from that, try launching in administrator mode.

I haven't had any issues on my end, so I can't help you further than that.

Apr 4, 2018
got her to strip without cheating...shame 75%, aroused, lust 100+ and start working with a crop top, got her shame to 70% and thats it i guess for now,
i can't get anywhere with little Paul tho
Then I'll try again, maybe I'm not fast enough with my mouse... :(

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
with the new barells i get cca 35 customers, also she worked there at least 10 times (dont know if that makes a difference)

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
So the ugly backgrounds of the characters that overshadow the screen are a bug or a "feature"?
I saw that on the other screenshots some posts ago.