4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
I'm fine with it. I feel like this creator and done others try different things on the wallpapers tio improve their craft. It may not be obvious but it often leads to better renders down the road.
The artwork is great... the creators feedback is great and quick.
With this type of game ... the artwork when things happen is great as well
Need a lot more of Marcus... super hot...lol
I remember my friends back in college loving them... just saying
I find the grinding portion of events is definitely the erotic part
This is just fun to play

The writing is key and well done
Rant over ❤

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I like the story and many great ideas, but I am lacking words how much I hate those fights and the minigame for the castle task. Annoying beyond belief.

The guard after the piano room can see through walls? Thank you. So much no-fun for trying and failing and not kiking a single moment. I wold not mind having to figure out how to get that annoying guard out, but I sure do mind having to bring down the nine persons before that againa nad again and again.

Anyone got a safe past that bullshit? Or a hint (I don't even see where tis one comes from)?

EDIT: Finally got past it. Annoying, but after that soldier it is no longer complicated.

EDIT 2: Apart from that - fantastic! THANKS.

A SKIP SCENE button would be of help as the game is quite repetetive.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Nofile seems to be fucked as a whole lately, idk man. *shrug*

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Did anyone manage to unlock the scene of the boy by the well?
yes. Chances are, if you can't, that you're not at the right well. It's nott the well by Freija's house, it's the one in the upper-left corner of Krossavik Commons, right by the clothing store

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
About the walkthrough - it says that the outcome of the jungle-adventure is the same but in my playthrough I had different results
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess I have finished almost all current content - GREAT GAME (despite my frustration about the mini game recuinging the queen).

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It is inside your items. But the real question today is: WHY CAPS?
It is pretty obvious that you should not get ahead repeating the same actions but rather search and find other ways. I think it's all right and all in all well balanced, allthough of course I was annoyed about lowering shame being a bit tough.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes