4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
That definitely looks like her aroused portrait. I was hoping that going to work with the no underwear outfit meant no underwear for the barmaid outfit, but alas that doesn't seem to be the case.
Ha! Tried that too.

Desan3

May 6, 2017
I played lots of good h-games but I didn't play a good game which has hentai for a while. Your game truly a good written rpg. I really enjoyed it.

Reactions: Lazarus Long

Metreyll

Mar 11, 2018
Hey guys, are we able to progress below 75% shame before arousal right now?
No, 75% shame is the lowest you can achieve at the moment without cheating. At least that is the official answer. It seems there is a bug with one of the new bar scenes, that will drop shame below 75%. Not sure how low you can get it yet.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Since little Paul is underage obviously he can't be having sex in a patreon game.
Tho the sex scene we did get was lame, an alpha male uses coercion to get to give a woman oral sex. Ok it's a game where you want to delay progress arbitrarily but what the fuck. That's just silly.
Stupid Patreon ! I though that their restriction is on incest genre only

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Rexana

Sep 17, 2018
In don's school while training there under personal lesson- "Let's just talk 6th question" What 2 questions have to be asked??

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
No, 75% shame is the lowest you can achieve at the moment without cheating. At least that is the official answer. It seems there is a bug with one of the new bar scenes, that will drop shame below 75%. Not sure how low you can get it yet.
I don't remember cheating in this game (apart of making higher bar timer) and I have 63% of shame and 155 of Lust (I've grinded for some time night escapades and bar job)

Metreyll

Mar 11, 2018
I don't remember cheating in this game (apart of making higher bar timer) and I have 63% of shame and 155 of Lust (I've grinded for some time night escapades and bar job)
Interesting. I've managed 166 lust, but only 74% shame. It is currently 64% in the morning due to full arousal. I'm going to see how low I can get it with the new bar scene. I'm also going to test the Merchant District streaking. She wouldn't leave the inn without a bra on, which is new since the latest update. I want to see if that is a constant thing now, or something that happens occasionally. I was able to streak topless with my current stats before.

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
I assume, you (Astrid) were cleaning bathroom naked, had completed all class challenges, provided holy nectar in church several times.

Metreyll

Mar 11, 2018
I assume, you (Astrid) were cleaning bathroom naked, had completed all class challenges, provided holy nectar in church several times.
I have completed the bathroom cleaning scenes, and the church scenes, and even the well scenes. I haven't completed the classroom scenes (I have the last 2 BJ scenes to complete, but everything else is done.) None of the scenes I completed would drop shame below 75% for me though.

It doesn't bother me that much, as the game dev stated that 75% is supposed to be the lowest shame should go, so no content is created for lower shame. Also, by exploiting the new table dancing scene in the bar, I've lowered shame to about 72% so far.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
it is just a bar event update.... some dancing also ;) if none else share it i will but my upload speed is .....anyway and i would like to share it as a new link
Would it be possible to share the status update as well? :)

I eager to see the next version of this game!

Reactions: gmail
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes