4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Well that sucks. As Virgin Loss (Alley Thug) is what got me interested in seeing that scene.
I did the scene in both my total virgin playthrough and dominated playthrough, it's the same for each. Although I always picked to "inspect the crates" but i doubt it changes at all.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So i missed the second jungle defeat scene, thought there would be more monsters to get it but can someone tell me what happens in it?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I personally found the first part of the game to be brilliant. The dialog was fun, dominant vs submissive was interesting. And then I got to the Witch Trainer part. In theory, it was good. The execution is similar to Akabur's trainer game. But all the development time spent on Dom and his school sucked the life out of the game. I can't imagine a dominant Astrid will be willingly "trained" to be a slut. It plays like 2 games. They both work, but the first part is what I liked.
You can choose to not go to Don's school, but you need to level up a bit to be able to make it through the sewers. Having said that, you can go to school every day and not have Don do or try anything and she will still level up. It is not necessary, at all, to have her be corrupted like that at school. It does help with building stats, but otherwise it is an option.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
@GuyFreely and @OhWee Good thoughts and suggestions on the game. VWA is clearly my favorite game on here as Astrid is one of the few MC I have been able to "connect" with, but ultimately this is a corruption/fapping game and she has to go off the rails every now and then.

I don't really mind the grind, but I would agree there are some challenges. The good news is the Dev is very responsive and is aware there are challenges with his stat system and has already made some improvements. The grind used to be a lot worse.

For me, the only real problem I had was the Jungle rape scene. I just don't think rape should ever have a positive spin on it so I was disappointed Astrid seemed to enjoy some of it, although she did seem to be upset by the whole event once it was over. I would have been "okay" leaving the scene in as long as Astrid fought back/struggled and did not enjoy it and maybe even had the opportunity to go back in and kick their asses. I also agree with you on the Jareth angle, which was essentially sexual assault; it would be nice to see Astrid get some payback.

Otherwise, I think it is the best RPGMaker game out there . The characters are well developed, the teasing is well paced and there is even a decent story driving everything.

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
The game is great, I have switched my Patreon support to this game. Potential development is huge.
The slow grind is part of the draw to the game.
We as a group loved the “Marcus” character, a lot of potential there... lol

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
you can only decrease the level of shame by events which lower it
so streaking at night without the blue bar that tells you that shame has been reduced
gets you nowhere
you can use the cheat to set shame to zero and go naked outside so it is in the game
but without cheats i havent found a way to lower shame enough
What page are the cheats on!

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
@GuyFreely and @OhWee . I just don't think rape should ever have a positive spin on it so I was disappointed Astrid seemed to enjoy some of it, although she did seem to be upset by the whole event once it was over.
100% agree with you.

It always breaks immersion for me when these stories have an innocent type of women enjoying their rape. That never happens, their might rarely be some physical pleasure but that would be overwhelmed by the mental trauma.

The way I see it these authors are trying to make rape not so bad so the reader doesn't feel bad. Thing is, it is BAD and people should be shown that it's horrible. I like rape scenes when used correctly because of the visceral emotion it gets out of me. I still remember playing A Dance with Rogues, and your character loses her virginity via rape early on and it upset me, but in a good way.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
What page are the cheats on!
There's an item in Astrid's inventory named 'cheat' something or other that allows you to adjust a few stats, the time of day, and one or two other things. Note that this could possibly break your game, so use at your own risk. I haven't had any major issues so far, but others may have...

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
So i missed the second jungle defeat scene, thought there would be more monsters to get it but can someone tell me what happens in it?
If you go back and enter the cabin after defeating all the monsters but before going up those stairs where the tribe is, then all the monsters will reappear, also if you have the Scull Charm you can use it to get defeated right away.

Wish I would've known about that before I did that part cause it took me awhile to get defeated twice the normal way.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Where did you get the CG rip? I haven't seen one posted.

Thanks
Oftentimes, you need to extract the pictures from an RPGMaker game, and there's a tool elsewhere on this forum for that, but it turns out (at least in the version I downloaded) that the pictures are already visible in the www/img/pictures subfolder of the game.

Note that the characters are rendered separately from the background in a number of instances, so you may need to use your imagination or simply accept the 'bland' background.

There are a LOT of 'duplicated' poses where Astrid is wearing different outfits, which makes sense...

Reactions: rattler2027

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
The clothing shame checks, fuck me. So there is one check to wear things in her room, a check for leaving her room, a check for going downstairs, and a check for going outside. The last one seems largely pointless as many of the clothing options won't go outside regardless of meeting the criteria. I could be wrong. I would be perfectly happy with two checks. One for inside her room and one for leaving her room. That way you don't make it all the way to the front door before having to turn around and change outfits.
thing is, his multiple checks make much more sense especially in a corruption game. Shed feel most comfortable in her room, little less in hallway where 'most' likely there wont be people, much less where theres generally and inn keeper and random patrons, and pretty nervous about going outside.

saesfe

Aug 9, 2017
how far can we go in barmaid event. i see topless image but i only can get to half topless at <=75% shame. Also i get 2 scene with 1 big man and 1 green man after doing the work

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
thing is, his multiple checks make much more sense especially in a corruption game. Shed feel most comfortable in her room, little less in hallway where 'most' likely there wont be people, much less where theres generally and inn keeper and random patrons, and pretty nervous about going outside.
I'm not saying I don't understand the checks, I'm saying they are frustrating. You have to make it all the way to the front door at night to know exactly how much shame will let you leave. I think it was OhWee who suggested a color indicator here, which would work great. So in the closet clothing could be something like this:
Green - Can wear outside
Yellow - Can wear downstairs
Orange - Can wear outside your room
Red - Can only wear in your room

I imagine someone arguing that trying to do things you aren't sure Astrid will do is part of the game. I can see that being the case, but at the same time, mechanically it's tedious. This is where I would differentiate the clothing system versus the handing out fliers system. In the fliers scenario, people want to do things that you can only do at proper lust levels. They are trying to do something but can't versus you trying to do something you can't. So in that case it's more of "next time I do this I'll be able to accept these requests."

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
how far can we go in barmaid event. i see topless image but i only can get to half topless at <=75% shame. Also i get 2 scene with 1 big man and 1 green man after doing the work
This is all I have gotten too, but there is an image of Astrid with her top off serving drinks. I am wondering if she has to have a high arousal as well. There are, however, no groping scenes in this "outfit" so it is possible there is more coming down the line.

standing_barmaid_topless_3.jpg

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
This is all I have gotten too, but there is an image of Astrid with her top off serving drinks. I am wondering if she has to have a high arousal as well.

View attachment 152765
That definitely looks like her aroused portrait. I was hoping that going to work with the no underwear outfit meant no underwear for the barmaid outfit, but alas that doesn't seem to be the case.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes