4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
About Mac saving issue, I have that problem also. This problem seem to be wide spread with most Mac Users that have a certain Mac OS version and above (I don't know from which version) and I have not been able to solve it. There are some hints out there, but most seem to come from developers that don't use Mac themself, so the instructions are a bit off. But it seems you have to create a directory yourself inside the game (somewhere) and give it permissions and stuff.

I would love a better explenation myself so even I could get these games to work on Mac. As it is now I Bootcamp Windows to play the game.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Is the

anal sex scene on the roof not repeatable - and if not, why not?

slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
Mac fix:

Put the linked file into Library/Saved Application State/io.nwjs.nwjs.savedState

You should be allowed to save games now.

(hit option/alt then the Go tab on the desktop to bring up Library)

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
If you have already defeated the monsters can you still trigger the scene by going into the sewers naked later?
I think you can.

I guess that the only scene that you can't repeat in the sewers is the scene that you get after losing the main battle.

Reactions: RustyV

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I think you can.

I guess that the only scene that you can't repeat in the sewers is the scene that you get after loosing the main battle.
That's 100% correct... you can keep going back in to the sewers each day with / without underwear as much as you like - but the scenes will always be the same... mouth fuck if wearing panties & anal if not wearing any panties.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Quick question; Does it matter much when you lose your virginity? Is there something special if you still have it at each vaginal sex scenes?

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Quick question; Does it matter much when you lose your virginity? Is there something special if you still have it at each vaginal sex scenes?
Doesn't matter for now, but it may in the future.

EDIT: You may have little variation from scene to scene, like dialogues and Astrid's hymen

Reactions: Big Mountain

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Well I guess I can still do all-scene save. If you pick the right options you can still unlock Ramon's scenes while keeping her virginity. And then, while replaying the scenes, you can pick the options where she loses it.

Edit: Oh and if you want to see every virgin scene, you can use the generic RPGMV save editor, check advanced. Check box #4 is literally "Is a virgin", if you check it, she's a virgin and you get the scenes.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Really digging what I've played so far. Characters got a lot of personality and the gameplay isn't what I normally expect from RPGM games. Haven't done much yet, only a few days in the capital, so I'll have some more complete thoughts about the game when I reach nearer the end of what's on offer so far.

WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
Can I get a map on how to get through the sewers. I keep on getting defeated and yet I am at a level 6 with her

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
played the game for the first time....loved it...had been putting it off since it was rpgm....but totally worth it........anyway just had don buy the school girl outfit, but cant find it in the options when i ask astrid to change.....ne clue why????

also cant get lust above 60...any help would be appreciated.....

Dragondraken

Aug 31, 2018
played the game for the first time....loved it...had been putting it off since it was rpgm....but totally worth it........anyway just had don buy the school girl outfit, but cant find it in the options when i ask astrid to change.....ne clue why????

also cant get lust above 60...any help would be appreciated.....
2 ways you can raise your lust above 60...
1. Grind Dan's school of defense activities
2. Use the Cheat console from Key items...

There are other ways too, but these are the most common ones..

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
Unfortunatelly, I broke my save file. Someone can share any? (But please, not the endgame. Last time I played She's was 50 lust)

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes