4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry all i almost have no internet connection:FeelsBadMan:
Am I the only person who don't care about Patreon creators making wallpapers? Do other people on his Patreon ask for this? I mean like really 10 hours spent rendering something not used in the game?

This is not directed at this creator in particular, but everyone who do this.

ssmrgrim

Sep 1, 2016
Am I the only person who don't care about Patreon creators making wallpapers? Do other people on his Patreon ask for this? I mean like really 10 hours spent rendering something not used in the game?

I'm fine with it. I feel like this creator and done others try different things on the wallpapers tio improve their craft. It may not be obvious but it often leads to better renders down the road.

lolguest

May 4, 2017

Yes there is one guy complaining about the lack of wallpapers these days in his Patreon page. But, as Dynamite said, most of people are shy and make requests by PM, so there could be more asking for wallpapers. I agree that wallpapers are waste of time, but it's OK, these guys are patreons and they like it... Also, this keeps Dynamite closer to patreon page bringing updates.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The mini-game in Bar is a joke. Some advice give 10 sec for this game, and we don´t need to waist our time and you can save the time to continue the story. Because if you lucky you can find 7 guys to drink with you, all other touching the tits or lift the skirt from the MC, in present time. I don´t want to be the fastest on the keyboard, I like to play games and be fast when I play " The Witcher " but not this shit.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
The mini-game in Bar is a joke. Some advice give 10 sec for this game, and we don´t need to waist our time and you can save the time to continue the story. Because if you lucky you can find 7 guys to drink with you, all other touching the tits or lift the skirt from the MC, in present time. I don´t want to be the fastest on the keyboard, I like to play games and be fast when I play " The Witcher " but not this shit.
The bar mini game is already fixed and working better in version 5.2

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The bar mini game is already fixed and working better in version 5.2
Smart answer, but I don´t know 5.2 and the fixed ? Means we have 62 sec instead of 60 sec ? The fixed can only be, that all guys have a drink first with MC before there start touching, or extend the time. Whatever, it will be fine for all players here.

Jealco

Mar 25, 2018
Smart answer, but I don´t know 5.2 and the fixed ? Means we have 62 sec instead of 60 sec ? The fixed can only be, that all guys have a drink first with MC before there start touching, or extend the time. Whatever, it will be fine for all players here.
You now have 80 seconds, new refill stations open as you play the bar more, and you can choose to start with your apron down, etc, as you play more.

AKA, a ton of fixes that make it easier.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Do you think one of you guys who tested it could post this newer 5.2 version? Contrary to others, the current bar game doesn't really irk me, as I made up my mind that it only teases, but if it can really "devolve" into something better, I'd like to try my hand at it

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Do you think one of you guys who tested it could post this newer 5.2 version? Contrary to others, the current bar game doesn't really irk me, as I made up my mind that it only teases, but if it can really "devolve" into something better, I'd like to try my hand at it
I would appreciate this too if someone would be kind enough to upload the 5.2 version cause I have not been able to get Astrid completely topless with the current version.

Thanks

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
You now have 80 seconds, new refill stations open as you play the bar more, and you can choose to start with your apron down, etc, as you play more.

AKA, a ton of fixes that make it easier.
Thanks a lot bro, I quest only Patreon members can play the fixed version 5.2, that´s a pitty for us here.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Very nice, I just wish the table dance scene would've shown her shaking that ass...:p

Oh well, maybe in the next version.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
0.5.2 links. Out if respect to the devs who work on these games, I refrain from posting them immediately.

Win:

Mac:

Linux:

Enjoy, guys!
You are the Hero, thanks bro

vultron

May 19, 2018
Got all excited for another update and it was just a little barmaid thing xD

That's what I get for thinking there would be a significant update in the middle of the month. lmao

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Got all excited for another update and it was just a little barmaid thing XD

That's what I get for thinking there would be a significant update in the middle of the month. lmao
Considering this game's update cycle is 3-4 months between updates when everything goes perfect... Yeah, your hopes were way premature ;)

(but I much prefer bigger releases infrequently over smaller updates constantly)

D

Deleted member 192287

Enjoyed the game so far. Wish there was a android port in the future and some gangbang action

Reactions: Valronn

chrigelch

Feb 1, 2018
I actually thought the update was pretty good. That he has replenished the animation, I find the effort of a multi-part dance animation understandable.
The additional filling stations in the bar are also very helpful.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes