4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Hey Chilly, I'm running the .FNFZ version of the game right now and have come across a problem. I can't advance the mom route by getting the naga chilli from the naga I just get the BJ scene. Is there a way to fix this that you know of or have I managed to bone myself?
If you send me your save file, I can add it to your inventory.

mauadib

Aug 24, 2017
That would be awesome man. I zipped it because the site wouldn't let me upload it otherwise. Could you tell me what program or whatnot you are using to add the item?

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
That would be awesome man. I zipped it because the site wouldn't let me upload it otherwise. Could you tell me what program or whatnot you are using to add the item?
Could you try sending it again? For some reason the save won't let me access the items. I have a save editor I found awhile back that lets me manipulate most things. Or if you would like, I can send you a new file with whatever items you need.

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
hop onto saveeditonline, it's let's you do all sorts of things in rpgmaker stuff. and there's a tip jar option so, you can thank the guy who worked the code out. but it can allow you to manipulate your inventory directly. so long as you know the id codes

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
hop onto saveeditonline, it's let's you do all sorts of things in rpgmaker stuff. and there's a tip jar option so, you can thank the guy who worked the code out. but it can allow you to manipulate your inventory directly. so long as you know the id codes
We've been working the issue through pm. I also gave him/her a copy of the save editor I've been using.

mauadib

Aug 24, 2017
So I'm kinda dumb when it comes to editing saves. Can anyone explain to me how to look up the Item IDs for this game? I think I can figure it out from there.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
So I'm kinda dumb when it comes to editing saves. Can anyone explain to me how to look up the Item IDs for this game? I think I can figure it out from there.
I use the editor from this thread myself:

It lists items/variables/switches by name rather than ID number so it's easy to find what you want to edit. Careful with the switches/variables though, it's very easy to accidentally break your save sometimes depending on the game.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
well well well looks nergal came back to patreon,and started working on urban demons again. maybe a mod should get rid of the abandoned tag now.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
well well well looks nergal came back to patreon,and started working on urban demons again. maybe a mod should get rid of the abandoned tag now.
You're late to the party my friend, abandoned tag has been gone for a little over a week

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
here's scarlettann's take on urban demons
Jack you are all out of sorts, someone here had her commissioned to work on their own take of UxL/UD. I am not one to complain about having more and I like scarlet's art so it's win-win. If Chilly makes his own version it will be win-win-win

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Jack you are all out of sorts, someone here had her commissioned to work on their own take of UxL/UD. I am not one to complain about having more and I like scarlet's art so it's win-win. If Chilly makes his own version it will be win-win-win
lmao was it wootch?:)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This is the , in case you are curious, don't think he is wootch though, you can ask him

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I was the one who had commissioned ScarlettAnn for the characters in Urban Demons (someone else commissioned for the MC though). I would like to continue and re-imagine the game using Scarlett's art and continue it's story, but I was unaware that Chilly had taken it up themselves.

Edit: here are Neala, Sarah and Lisa who are missing from Scarlett's image.
View attachment 73583
neala's tits should be bigger considering her tits were even bigger then the mom's in glassfish's version. other then that it looks great.

Reactions: DiosDecay

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
With April 1st coming up real soon, do you guys think Nergal might pull a fast one and say he/she is quitting the project again as an April Fools' joke? 'Cause that would be both awful and hilarious.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes