4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
With April 1st coming up real soon, do you guys think Nergal might pull a fast one and say he/she is quitting the project again as an April Fools' joke? 'Cause that would be both awful and hilarious.
Some people would REEE like maniacs if that happens.

Reactions: JJZ-Godd

gullyking

Jul 6, 2017
Reminds me of this...

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

I am trained in You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

I am 10000x black belt in bullshito karate and if been studying for 1 year and i have won 7 world titles and if you bleive you can take the crown then try and take umm in the words of of booker T "if you want the belts then come and get umm!!!!!!!!!". you bring an entire army of i slay them all too with he infinity gauntlet i took form thanos

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
I am 10000x black belt in bullshito karate and if been studying for 1 year and i have won 7 world titles and if you bleive you can take the crown then try and take umm in the words of of booker T "if you want the belts then come and get umm!!!!!!!!!". you bring an entire army of i slay them all too with he infinity gauntlet i took form thanos
You should see a doctor. I believe you're having a stroke.

That little bitch is poor man's Darkseid
Yeah, he was pretty badass in Justice League War. Still, Disney is over here like...
zombieland_gif.gif

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, he was pretty badass in Justice League War. Still, Disney is over here like...
I'm more of comic book guy here. Not really into cape movies. Last Marvel I saw was Amazing Spiderman and I hated that movie (fuck Iron Man). So I guess i'm talking more of stuff like this:

kinGaza23

Mar 23, 2018
hey i got mom all the way to 10 hearts and unlocked all the scenes but i cant unlock mom's babysitting scene

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
odd it still says abandoned next to the title.
Personally I've decided to leave that tag - if some other mods/staffer instead choose otherwise, not my problem - until an actual new version of the game is up. For now, it's still "Abandoned".

Reactions: jackkane

kinGaza23

Mar 23, 2018
Did you check the help folder?
ok i figured it out and it has to do with the text choice some poseted early and that fixed it <choice:$game_switches[269] == true && $game_switches[271] == false|Need a babysitter!|Hey N<2>, can you actually be the one to stay over tonight? Just make sure to come back inside as soon as you know N<3> is gone. xx|180|191>

i just copied and pasted this in that folder its located in data/text messages/text choice 2
to note i dont take credit for this find i got this fix from someone who posted it earlier.

Reactions: jollyroger81
U

User_305918

You know, it's kinda sad, now this mod is starting to feel abandoned now that Nergal has returned and there appears to be less activity on here towards discussions of new ideas to the mod. It feels, ironic. Or something along that.

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
hey just found out that there will be a UD 0.9 demo coming out this friday, can't wait for it

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes