4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
fair deal. I may have early triggered on your expletives. it was a little over the top. one or two is accent, 4 or more is immature. but can we all focus on how excited we should be for .9? cuase more ms amos and a potential hitomi tanaka stand in is preeeety much everything I wanted in this game

gullyking

Jul 6, 2017
fair deal. I may have early triggered on your expletives. it was a little over the top. one or two is accent, 4 or more is immature. but can we all focus on how excited we should be for .9? cuase more ms amos and a potential hitomi tanaka stand in is preeeety much everything I wanted in this game
agreed

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
nah i am far from all that and all im saying is becarefull who you talking too on the internet you dont know who is who
Reminds me of this...

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

I am trained in You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

Reactions: QhazeLupe

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
hey gross mind do ya think u could finish that rouge strip tease for me soon? if that's kool

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
hey gross mind do ya think u could finish that rouge strip tease for me soon? if that's kool
I'm oftenly (almost all the time) reading about MySql data banks for my faculty. when i'm in "at easy soldier", I'm trying to make a descent animation request that Chilly ask me to do.
I gonna see about that if I have the time (even saturdays are sucking me dry - art school at Saga's)... little (pretty much) tired, but gonna (try to) do it.
(Star Butterfly the lastest thing I did at lunch time)
Starbutterfly_clothes_change.gif

U

User_305918

I'm oftenly (almost all the time) reading about MySql data banks for my faculty. when i'm in "at easy soldier", I'm trying to make a descent animation request that Chilly ask me to do.
I gonna see about that if I have the time (even saturdays are sucking me dry - art school at Saga's)... little (pretty much) tired, but gonna (try to) do it.
View attachment 79603
Dude can I give you a request to make if you are able to do it?

U

User_305918

GlassFish is streaming. Right now she is working on the alternate clothing Busts.

Zetacube

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
View attachment 79603
Pretty good man

U

User_305918

Yet that I'm reading like crazy the faculty's pdf materials
buddy, I can see what I can do.
I just want to know if you could do Erza Scarlett from Fairy Tail. Like do the same with her that you did with Star, with her changing out of different outfits. Doesn't matter what kind.

mauadib

Aug 24, 2017
Hey Chilly, I'm running the .FNFZ version of the game right now and have come across a problem. I can't advance the mom route by getting the naga chilli from the naga I just get the BJ scene. Is there a way to fix this that you know of or have I managed to bone myself?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes