• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
So that's it, I'm still waiting for the results of the remake rather than waiting for a game from a neighboring developer, which uses the theme of everyday life but prioritizes members whose nominal money is higher than the fans and those giving advice or the skulls that fans have been waiting for for years to appear.

Sledzward

Nov 7, 2022
TUTORIAL HOW TO PLAY URBAN DEMONS ON ANDROID:

I have seen alot of people who cannot run this game on android, and unofficial APKs on other sites are shit so here we go, guide how to run it without any game crashing errors like missing files etc:

1. Ofcourse download newest Joiplay and RPGMaker plugin from their patreon site(Its free dont worry)
2. Download game from F95, extract files and add game to joiplay launch menu. When you try to start new game, game will crash due to missing file.
3. Download RTP for RPG Maker VX Ace
4. Click three dots in the right top corner in Joiplay start menu, go to settings, clear runtime packages and save
5. Start the game, you will get information about missing run time package, click choose and pick downloaded RTP.

From now you are able to play game without crashing errors, during girls masturbation scenes and peeking for Sydney there will be sometimes dialogues like "Missing image", but there is nothing missing you will get normal scene no matter what. Sometimes world map and messages from Phone will stay on screen when you close it but they will disappear after few seconds if you walk a bit.

There are few settings that will make your gameplay smoother and i highly reccommend it:

1. In Joiplay settings(Go there through three dot menu) go to RPG Settings and change font size to 1
2. In the same settings change Windows size to higher than default. 1280x960 should be optimal
3. Remapping Joiplay controller: Start the game, click on the arrow at the top of the screen, click settings wheel and remapp everything to look like on the screen below, these are buttons that are used in the game.

Enjoy. orca-image-2096446195.jpeg

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
So that's it, I'm still waiting for the results of the remake rather than waiting for a game from a neighboring developer, which uses the theme of everyday life but prioritizes members whose nominal money is higher than the fans and those giving advice or the skulls that fans have been waiting for for years to appear.
I'm sorry, what? What does this word salad mean?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I'm sorry, what? What does this word salad mean?
If I am reading it correctly, because they want to act high and mighty, basically they are waiting for this game than any other Sandbox game in the site (because probably they like this game a lot. This part is just my assumption. They don't really tell jackshit). But is also mad at the dev for prioritizing people who pay the dev than the pirates.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
New Info:

A single character will be focused every month until their first fuck scene, Brigitte (MCs Mom) will be developed up until her first sex scene and the next playable update will be June/July (due to reasons explained below).

A bit of a drop with the funding, Goal 2 is no longer fulfilled but only by a small margin, probably due to people not agreeing with the changes. I'm assuming Goal 2 covers what is needed for the single character focus planned out as stated above.

Donna and Dizzy are staying as core characters, however Kaylee is not staying as a "core character", maybe meaning she'll still have a handful of scenes involving her. Regardless she will still be in a vote among: A Goth Mom, Principal, Latina Mom, Arab Mom, and Fred's Mom for a new replacement core character.

Corruption route will be the only route worked on for some time, purity will be sourced to a different writer at higher funding and blackmail might be done in small increments depending on free time availability.

Teaser: Mrs. Jennings doing what she does best when a certain somebody isn't tempting her.

New:
Teaching.png

Old, for comparison:
MrsJenningsTeaching-teaching.jpg

Personally, I prefer Glassfish's version here. The new one is good but Mrs. Jennings looks a little too short and the arms are looking like they are a part of the torso rather than attached to the torso.

Regarding Kaylee, I did like her, but it'll be interesting to see a new character or two, I think a Policewoman/Nun should be considered as well.

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
By chance I came here after a while and read that they are working on a remake.

That's good news, I never finished this game because of the errors I encountered the 2 times I tried to complete it.

Remy Caja Llena

Dec 4, 2020
What does those 3 mods posted on the main page do, like each one adds different things or are they the same, also are they compatible with the last version (1.1 Beta) ??

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
..... I am thinking that most characters in this remake is gonna get shortstacc-ified just a small bit. Except for Peter, that got stretched a bit.

LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
New:
View attachment 3600342

Old, for comparison:
View attachment 3600361

Personally, I prefer Glassfish's version here. The new one is good but Mrs. Jennings looks a little too short and the arms are looking like they are a part of the torso rather than attached to the torso.

Regarding Kaylee, I did like her, but it'll be interesting to see a new character or two, I think a Policewoman/Nun should be considered as well.
i think they focus ass to much so they fogot shoulder. I feel her back will break if she move. Lmao ;))

Major LUX

May 12, 2020
Still getting insane frame drops in park, gym area inside school, the intro, some cinematics, and some underworld maps. Literally dropping to 1-2 frames a second, turning the game into a snail's pace slideshow. Dunno what's up but no RPGmaker game should ever lag this hard. This PC plays skyrim and much higher end games just fine. RPGmaker is using up a trivial amount of resources - less than 1% of cpu/graphics and less than 40% of memory. Not sure what's up.
Having the Exact same issue. Underworld, School Gym, and the park are all super slow. Know this game is somewhat old now but does anyone have a fix?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Well... I’m one of these people too.
moreover, in my opinion the purity route just shows how much corrupt these women really are, willing to risk their families, dignity, and morality for much, much! younger male than them and for society to comprehend. the corrupt route was always perceived by me as an easy or "cheat" route because the MC suddenly talks and act like a grown man with inner knowledge to human psychology that helps him demeanour and abuse these women into sex. and what is the fun about that in a game concentrated on a schoolboy who mange to seduce an entire MILF town. where is the sense of conquer? also, the game inherently is built like that- you gradually make them believe they cant live without you, so basically the corrupt route is bunch of excuses and extorsions to sleep with the MC. I know a lot of people are into it, but for me it was the fact that in the end, with superpowers or not, they gave in because it was their basic instinct as animals, and that's more F upped for me.
But I really doubt the developer will read any of that... ;(
Reminder this is a REMAKE an not a REMASTER
So in that order of ideas many new things will get added, Others will remain and of course multiple-choice mechanics like purity, corruption and blackmail route will no be longer to be seen i guess?
I liked the vanilla multiple choice because of the variety of character text it brings to give that spice of variety rather than be focused on a route for each character which will display the text strings for each scene.
Lastly i would like to add how the MC height just kills off the vibes of the original game, But then again this is a REMAKE and because the game is on SS then they must comply with any changes in order to dodge bullets for the shota esque type on MC.
If they ever would care to deliver loyalties then an Shota-Incest patch would be delivered because of the Mom and Sydney relationship will likely be altered as many other game as HouseKeeper and Housemate lol.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes