4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Dominiciscool

Jun 4, 2020
so I wait for the new remake that may take years to complete just to revisit a less buggier version of this game with new art and animation?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Define "years". 2-3 years isn't anything bad, 10-20 years would be bad yeah.
We waited many years for Nergal to scratch his head to remember the existence of Urban Demons and decided to finally release something related to it but not in a way people would expected to be at.

Remember a GAME REMAKE change and alters concepts of the original game concept while keeping a few things from the original untouched to give the player the vibes of the original game while introducing new aspects, styles and concepts.

a GAME REMASTER is where there's an visual upgrade to the original game, engine, performance, fixes and any other correction needed to fit the current game without any alteration of the original game concept in any shape of form.

So i believe from my personal viewpoint: Nergal doesn't really care or at least seems to look for the community feedback on the Main character height as well on animations to even be considered to be released as an optional side-patch. After the game it's completed to give the players an option to play the REMAKE in a better scope.

I understand SubscribeStar have some liberties and boundaries in comparison to patreon and i know they playing it safe for prevent any damage to the development and all of that. But at the end Nergal and the people involved on this REMAKE are just advertising this on this thread because as many tiers get reached then the more will be put into the workforce for development and stuff, Or atleast that's what i believe right?

Anyways my hopes went from 100 to 0 when the MC bust size is just simply not the same as the vanilla original concept. So i can just feel this
REMAKE will be a very low quality flop one :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkComics

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Pray for the best, keep hype low and expect decentness. That's on games and has only failed me once.

Jul 12, 2021
Define "years". 2-3 years isn't anything bad, 10-20 years would be bad yeah.
"Let me give you some knowledge that I hope isn't true this time around. Nergal was promptly working on UD and AZL giving us a build every month or two. Then, right when it gearing up for the ending/ finishing touches, he stopped completely/ rushed the final product. He then after a year-ish of it being the way it was, he suddenly came back and finished AZL to a decent finish. He did the same for UD, only he stopped at version .8 and it took a year-ish for him to return and finish it into the product you see here. Just letting you know a possible future based on events of the past. 2 years to make depending on the funding, then another 2 years to finish."
-Belmontking12

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nergal's Nest

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
We waited many years for Nergal to scratch his head to remember the existence of Urban Demons and decided to finally release something related to it but not in a way people would expected to be at.

Remember a GAME REMAKE change and alters concepts of the original game concept while keeping a few things from the original untouched to give the player the vibes of the original game while introducing new aspects, styles and concepts.

a GAME REMASTER is where there's an visual upgrade to the original game, engine, performance, fixes and any other correction needed to fit the current game without any alteration of the original game concept in any shape of form.

So i believe from my personal viewpoint: Nergal doesn't really care or at least seems to look for the community feedback on the Main character height as well on animations to even be considered to be released as an optional side-patch. After the game it's completed to give the players an option to play the REMAKE in a better scope.

I understand SubscribeStar have some liberties and boundaries in comparison to patreon and i know they playing it safe for prevent any damage to the development and all of that. But at the end Nergal and the people involved on this REMAKE are just advertising this on this thread because as many tiers get reached then the more will be put into the workforce for development and stuff, Or atleast that's what i believe right?

Anyways my hopes went from 100 to 0 when the MC bust size is just simply not the same as the vanilla original concept. So i can just feel this
REMAKE will be a very low quality flop one :(
why do you all care so much about the MC's height?

Ffreaker1025

Mar 20, 2019
Does anybody have older version of this game like version 0.6 or 0.5 ? I remember the writing to be different in the beginning for both routes.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes