4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_305918

it wont let me go on that? it says page not found
That's because Nergal pulled it down. But the link can be viewed on the Trello by clicking the link that's on there. It's set on Google Drive with a storyboard, test animations and etc.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
That's because Nergal pulled it down. But the link can be viewed on the Trello by clicking the link that's on there. It's set on Google Drive with a storyboard, test animations and etc.
Wow! that actually looks amazing.

U

User_305918

With GlassFish done with all the costumes for Mrs. Jennings, Bridgette (mom), Kimberly, Ms. Amos, Neala, and Sydney; I hope she will be able to get the rest of the animation and art done soon for the game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Is there any point in updating the first page with my latest mod if the game is just gonna have an official update soon?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
How come no one added texting Grandma an option? I remember that she gave us her number at the beginning of the game.

Also, what is "Mom's" name? Is it Bridgette or Sonny?

Goat mom.
I never gave her a babysitting option cause of the all the difficulty and issues cause by the mom babysitting route

Sonny is the name I personally gave Mom, Bridgette seems to be the name Nergal will be officially giving her in his next update, unless of course it is actually the name of a new character that he just let slip.

U

User_305918

I never gave her a babysitting option cause of the all the difficulty and issues cause by the mom babysitting route

Sonny is the name I personally gave Mom, Bridgette seems to be the name Nergal will be officially giving her in his next update, unless of course it is actually the name of a new character that he just let slip.
No mom is Bridgette that Nergal decided to name. I checked the posts and on Trello that Bridgette is the MC's mom. He's only giving out her name to avoid Patreon's no Incest wrath ban. But I think in gameplay she will be called Mom to the MC and Sydney but socially she will be called Bridgette or by her last name.

TheMarijan

Aug 28, 2017

Okay, thanks for the info! Also, thanks for your hard work! :)

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone here know if the vote poll on his AZL post is public? I´m wondering if remaking AZL instead of just finishing it would take time off UD.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
wonder if this update will have the mom,and sydney threesome scene?
No . This 0.9 update is focus on rework gameplay :New Progress System , new Corruption and Purity system , new phone and text message system and few more code-rework .
Only 4 new scenes is show up on this update (Intro Animation for Mrs Jennings. This will play before she does the ride toilet scene ,Ms Amos "10 Heart" Scene ,Dizzy "10 Heart" scene , Kimberly "10 Heart" scene)

After he done with new gameplay 1.0 build will focus on new characters , new stories , new scenes , new places (i asked Nergal once about High School and he said he think he will put it on 1.0)

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
The change about Mom will only on dialogue where MC call her "Bridgette" instead "Mom" . Nergal said he will create a dialogue reader/creator to allow for easy editing/changing of dialogue files . So it's not a big deal . We can easily edit her name in dialogue if you don't like this name or think call Mom by her own name is weird

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes