4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
No but your ex is cute so I'll call her mommy if she wants me too
Nice. That was almost twenty years ago. I spoke to her last about eight years ago and she shared some updated pics. Way more developed and tatted up. Think hot milf rocker groupie. She asked if I had any old pics of her and showed her some of these. When she saw the pic of her in the Nine Inch Nails shirt, her reply was "Where the hell are my tits?" To which I responded, "Babe, you just turned fifteen in that picture". She was a late bloomer, but damn did she bloom.

U

User_305918

Just an update in case anyone was wondering, though we're all obviously pretty fukn hyped about the new Chilly update, I am still working on my mini-mod. Just bringing everything into the new version is a little bit time consuming. Plus, I've decided to go ahead and make corrupt route versions of all the scenes I put in, seeing how I'm pretty sure everyone was expecting that, which has essentially doubled the workload. I didn't really want to delay the release, but it's looking like sometime this weekend I'll put out my tiny update. The first slumber party scene will not be ready in time for that release, but once I get these throwaway scenes out I can focus my efforts on that.
Will yours be anything like a update patch of Chillys? Or entirely different in its own way?

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
i am at a loss, please continue to grace us with your works lord chilly,
wether its this, another, or you own project, im sure we all (most of us anyways)
would continue to follow and support you as much as we can

glory be to the highest

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Ok, first of all, I have to say that I reconsidered and a chick with blue eyes can be called "Asian" due to "sum" of her features. About those real-life examples, all I tried to say that "iconic" Asian (with no recessive "blue-eye gene") can't have blue-eyed children, which is a mute point actually :)

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Anyone know how to access the discord channel? I’m on the $10 reward tier so I figure I’d have access to that...

EDIT: Figured it out

• Angry
Reactions: TheAthing

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Ok, first of all, I have to say that I reconsidered and a chick with blue eyes can be called "Asian" due to "sum" of her features. About those real-life examples, all I tried to say that "iconic" Asian (with no recessive "blue-eye gene") can't have blue-eyed children, which is a mute point actually :)
So you're saying pure blooded Asians (those with zero genetic variance) can only have brown eyes? What about the Chinese boy born from two Asian parents that has blue eyes from mutation? Does that make him less "iconic"?
ab.jpg ab2.JPG

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
So you're saying pure blooded Asians (those with zero genetic variance) can only have brown eyes? What about the Chinese boy born from two Asian parents that has blue eyes from mutation? Does that make him less "iconic"?
Yes, I'm saying that. Mutations are beyond question scope, anyone can have any feature due to mutation (as anyone can be killed by a meteorite) and there is no sense to consider that.

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Yes, I'm saying that. Mutations are beyond question scope, anyone can have any feature due to mutation (as anyone can be killed by a meteorite) and there is no sense to consider that.
The point I was trying to make is that you're dealing in absolutes, but there are always exceptions. The main character has two different colored eyes which is also rare. Also, to think that someone is less Asian because they're heterozygous for a specific trait that was picked up 5, 10, or even 20 generations before them is absurd. Tell the African couples that gave birth to white babies that they're not true Africans because they both have a white person somewhere in their family tree. My genetics professor would be laughing his ass of if he heard someone say not to consider mutations when talking about genetics because mutations are a large part of genetics. All that aside, it's a videogame. If the creators wanted to make Eskimo people with purple eyes, so be it.

D

Deleted member 40921

We've switched from a Nergal Thread to a Chilly Thread and now to an Asian Debate Thread

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
New to the game and there's a lot of pages to read through. Is the front page updated with all mods besides Chilly's update 2? I feel like I'm missing a big fan mod somewhere. Also can I install all the mods at the same time or will one override the other? Like do I need to install Chilly's update 1 and 2 or just 2? Will Chilly's override the fan mods? Thanks ahead of time.

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
came for the shota cock impregnating busty ladies. stayed for the ridiculous race speculations! (and sometimes alt. history facts)
on that note I'd like to thank Chilly for keeping the dream alive while Nergal was off doing their thing and my well wishes to any and all who continue to tinker with this game.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
My genetics professor would be laughing his ass of if he heard someone say not to consider mutations
Again. With mutations any character can have any feature. There is no sense to speak of that at all. And there is no point at all to predict child features with given parents if you are taking mutations into account. I laugh my ass off too.

PS. And my professor can kick your professor's ass of course.

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Again. With mutations any character can have any feature. There is no sense to speak of that at all. And there is no point at all to predict child features with given parents if you are taking mutations into account. I laugh my ass off too.

PS. And my professor can kick your professor's ass of course.
You're getting it twisted. I never talked about prediction. I talked about outcome. You said no Asians have blue eyes. I showed you instances where Asians do have blue eyes. You want to talk about statistics? That's another subject. Like with your meteor analogy, yes the odds of getting hit by one is astronomical. However, there is a difference in saying no one will ever be hit by one.

For the record-my professor is pretty spry for an old guy.
gen.jpg

Reactions: Red Sand

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
I'm a bit confused here....when and why are we talking about asians with blue eyes? I mean it's okay to go off topic once in a while, but this is turning into a pointless debate(in my opinion).What does this have anything to do with the game? Why not discuss about the chilly mini-update and the new upcoming Sheranga mini-mini-update?

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Ok if you want to be remembered as a guy who considers those odds you wish will be granted.
I imagine if any students got out of hand, your professor would roundhouse kick them so hard it would change their DNA.

I'm a bit confused here....when and why are we talking about asians with blue eyes? I mean it's okay to go off topic once in a while, but this is turning into a pointless debate(in my opinion).What does this have anything to do with the game? Why not discuss about the chilly mini-update and the new upcoming Sheranga mini-mini-update?
Muchacho said Kimberly couldn't be Asian because she has blue eyes.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes