4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Can we please try to go back to the main topic? The game? Nobody is interested in these kind of "debates", so if you really want to keep doing that, do it via PM, thanks.

On a side note, what should I do then? Do I need to delete the "Abandoned" tag?
Personally, I say keep the tag until we get the first official new version from Nergal.

OnSetout

Mar 2, 2018
Here you go. Update FNFZ, aka F95Zone to represent everyone that helped out to make this possible, it's not very big but it's something

Thank you for everything everyone and good bye

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
File have gone corrupted, every time it crashes at 23% during extraction process. I tried repairing but it worked at all. Can you upload it again please....

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I missed the Discord chat for Nergal. I really wanted to ask somethings about any plans he may have with Dominus, Peter looking for his dad, or anything involving Neala's Stepmom (I know he says he's scraping it but still I want to know if he gonna cut out anything that's unimportant to him).
I don't know any plans Nergal have with Dominus or Peter Dad but he said maybe he will build a "Neala DLC" and put Neala mom on that .

U

User_305918

someone please share a complete save..
There are no saves. If you want to mindlessly fap just go to the Test Room by pressing the "Q" button and select the "Teleport" option. There you can access all sex scenes (even ones that aren't in the main story of the game).

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Alright here it goes, my first ever public release of something. I've decided to do this like a Patreon, where anyone that's interested in this thing can do the play-testing for me. (You don't even have to pay $5 a month for that privilege, you're welcome!)

Sheranga's Mini-Mini-Update:

Download link (Hopefully):

If you downloaded before 3/18/18, you have a broken version. Please download it again.

Close to a full change-log:

So that's all that I can remember I've changed. People who dig through the files may see some new stuff too, but none of it is implemented yet.

A couple of warnings before you download:
1) This SHOULD work with saves that come from the LATEST ChillyScholar update. I haven't really tested this much, but in theory nothing significant was changed to warrant an entirely new save. HOWEVER: Because of how the pajamas were implemented, you will need to change into your regular clothes at least once on your old save! You do this by visiting the mirror in your room. If you don't do this, you'll see pajama busts in some dialogues and won't be able to leave your house.
2) Corrupt scenes are heavily untested, so you're going to need to let me know if there's any problems with these.
3)Slumber party dialogue can be initiated when talking to mom about going out, however there are currently no slumber party events to go to. This shouldn't screw anything up if you accidentally pick it, just text a babysitter, but when the option pops up you're better off ignoring it.

Holy shit this was a lot more work then I had expected. Adding the corrupt routes especially made it more. Hopefully what content there is will be good, now I can look to finishing up Ms. Amos' slumber party event...once I take a lil' break to re-energize myself.

D

Deleted member 40921

Alright here it goes, my first ever public release of something. I've decided to do this like a Patreon, where anyone that's interested in this thing can do the play-testing for me. (You don't even have to pay $5 a month for that privilege, you're welcome!)

So that's all that I can remember I've changed. People who dig through the files may see some new stuff too, but none of it is implemented yet.

1) This SHOULD work with saves that come from the LATEST ChillyScholar update. I haven't really tested this much, but in theory nothing significant was changed to warrant an entirely new save. HOWEVER: Because of how the pajamas were implemented, you will need to change into your regular clothes at least once on your old save! You do this by visiting the mirror in your room. If you don't do this, you'll see pajama busts in some dialogues and won't be able to leave your house.
2) Corrupt scenes are heavily untested, so you're going to need to let me know if there's any problems with these.
3)Slumber party dialogue can be initiated when talking to mom about going out, however there are currently no slumber party events to go to. This shouldn't screw anything up if you accidentally pick it, just text a babysitter, but when the option pops up you're better off ignoring it.

Holy shit this was a lot more work then I had expected. Adding the corrupt routes especially made it more. Hopefully what content there is will be good, now I can look to finishing up Ms. Amos' slumber party event...once I take a lil' break to re-energize myself.
Mega needs a decryption key :c

U

User_51567

Played the full game(With the newest chilly update) for the first time.

And i can only say... Damn.... I really, really love this game.
Like the chars, like how the develop into more dirtier persons over time.
Don't like how every char has breas size GGG, but i can live with that in the end(want to say i look past it but that's kinda hard).
Looking forward to the day that this game is complete with all the updates from all you great guys/girls over here.

But in short..... Love the game.!

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
needs a decrypt key bruh

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Those are some great story changes, a lot of that stuff really didn't make sense.

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017

this seems good thanks.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Thanx Sheranga, a new way of getting an allowance is particularly great :)

But I believe there are no actual images of Kimberly 10 heart scene (I got an error with that). Does that scene exists or it is just a placeholder?

As a side note if you still going to mod more can you tweak nurse Donna corruption route? Donna purity is quite long but if anyone tries corruption dialogue with her it's soooo sloooow (may be even impossible to corrupt her that way). So far I can only corrupt her if I use purity dialogue all the way and use corruption only in the final dialogue to actually get a HJ.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes