4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
D

Deleted member 40921

I imagine if any students got out of hand, your professor would roundhouse kick them so hard it would change their DNA.

Muchacho said Kimberly couldn't be Asian because she has blue eyes.
Its a f**king game. A work of fiction. you are literally fucking ponies in chillys update but you don't see me debating with someone about how messed up or illogical that is.

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Its a f**king game. A work of fiction. you are literally fucking ponies in chillys update but you don't see me debating with someone about how messed up or illogical that is.
So what you want is for people to be able to make any kind of statement, without anyone else being able to rebut those statements? Got it. Also, maybe you should debate people. You'd be a lot less hostile.

Side note-Kevin Hart was great as the Black Panther.

Reactions: Red Sand

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
So what you want is for people to be able to make any kind of statement, without anyone else being able to rebut those statements? Got it. Also, maybe you should debate people. You'd be a lot less hostile.

Side note-Kevin Hart was great as the Black Panther.
I think the point DM flame was attempting to make was in a game with a plethora of fairly nonsensical ideas, genetic variance vs mutation vis a vis social/historic racial characteristics seems like an odd place to focus. granted wrong information should always be pointed out and corrected, and any pseudo science used to justify evil should be immediately countered, some people will stand in the furnace and say becuase the flames are blue it's not hot

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
I think the point DM flame was attempting to make was in a game with a plethora of fairly nonsensical ideas, genetic variance vs mutation vis a vis social/historic racial characteristics seems like an odd place to focus. granted wrong information should always be pointed out and corrected, and any pseudo science used to justify evil should be immediately countered, some people will stand in the furnace and say becuase the flames are blue it's not hot
That's fair.

ritter0404

Jan 15, 2018
Does anyone have the new modded update anywhere other than Mega? I´ve been trying for like 12 hours now but I just can´t download the file due to Mega´s limited bandwidth
Try using Google chrome for the download I had the same problem with explorer.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Can we please try to go back to the main topic? The game? Nobody is interested in these kind of "debates", so if you really want to keep doing that, do it via PM, thanks.

On a side note, what should I do then? Do I need to delete the "Abandoned" tag?

U

User_51567

Never played this game before.
But i liked A Zombie's life a lot so decided to give it a chance.

20 Minutes in game and i'm already sold... My evening for tomorrow is planned for a full Urban Demons playthrough..
Only choice to think about is... Am i going for the Corrupt way or the Love way....

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
New to the game and there's a lot of pages to read through. Is the front page updated with all mods besides Chilly's update 2? I feel like I'm missing a big fan mod somewhere. Also can I install all the mods at the same time or will one override the other? Like do I need to install Chilly's update 1 and 2 or just 2? Will Chilly's override the fan mods? Thanks ahead of time.
each contains the full game except fanmod
the only one you need is chilly update 2, for newest content,

for people that have other versions installed, its best to uninstall/delete them
and start any new game fresh, saves do NOT carry over

if you really insist upon it, you can keep multipull versions of the game, but KEEP THE DIRECTORIES SEPPERATE!
dont install them into eachothers folder, make folders in your preffered spot (ie desktop) and keep each in its own folder

Reactions: thoastah

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Does anyone have the new modded update anywhere other than Mega? I´ve been trying for like 12 hours now but I just can´t download the file due to Mega´s limited bandwidth
also has been working fine using firefox

i did have issues previous untill i installed/signed up or what ever for the mega downloader
but at that time i was downloading 40gb game

so i cant be sure if that would be an issue or solution

U

User_305918

I missed the Discord chat for Nergal. I really wanted to ask somethings about any plans he may have with Dominus, Peter looking for his dad, or anything involving Neala's Stepmom (I know he says he's scraping it but still I want to know if he gonna cut out anything that's unimportant to him).

D

Deleted member 40921

I missed the Discord chat for Nergal. I really wanted to ask somethings about any plans he may have with Dominus, Peter looking for his dad, or anything involving Neala's Stepmom (I know he says he's scraping it but still I want to know if he gonna cut out anything that's unimportant to him).
Don't Worry, I'll ask for you this Sunday in his ama session.

U

User_305918

I wasn't able to ask because I'm at work during the time it happened.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
yeah removed the abandoned tag
Can we please try to go back to the main topic? The game? Nobody is interested in these kind of "debates", so if you really want to keep doing that, do it via PM, thanks.

On a side note, what should I do then? Do I need to delete the "Abandoned" tag?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes