4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_305918

Update in the next DLC character on Nergal's poll.
Japanes Milf in the lead with 37%
Redhead principal at 27%
Latina Milf is 13%
GILF 9%
Indian Milf 7%
Arab Milf 6%

So far it seems the Japanese Milf may be the next DLC. Only 14 days to vote before it's official.

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
Find a folder named "help and walkthrough" and file "modded scenes 2" in it. Minotaur (cowgirl actually) is in the underground room where you have to push a cart on the rails.
I already found the 3 item, is there any update to revive the meridia or not in the game ??

U

User_305918

I already found the 3 item, is there any update to revive the meridia or not in the game ??
There isn't. They may have been one if Chilly decided to continue with the mod. But now that Nergal is back there may not be another mod afterwards. As of now this item gathering is just a little uncanon side quest in this mod to keep players occupied with the various added sex scenes.

U

User_305918

Heys Guys! I have problem, how to have sex with Ms amos '' HOME'' scene in game?
I don't think there is one. It might be only optional in the Test Room area. I am not far into the game right now to see what is working and what isn't so far.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Idk why you people think that Kimberly is Asian. Modded Kimberly sure but original Kimberly has blue eyes. Blue eyes not possible even for half-Asians (scientifically speaking :)

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Idk why you people think that Kimberly is Asian. Modded Kimberly sure but original Kimberly has blue eyes. Blue eyes not possible even for half-Asians (scientifically speaking :)
False. While extremely rare because the traits for blue and green eyes are homozygous recessive, it still does happen. Kristin Kruek, the hot chic from Smallville has a Chinese mother but has green eyes. While British TV host Alexa Chung has a Chinese dad and blue eyes. So I'm not sure where you're getting your scientific "facts" from.
kk.jpg ac.jpg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm an Asian-Hispanic that looks like the whitest gringo white boy ever so yeah there's that addition to this argument

Reactions: koreset

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Just an update in case anyone was wondering, though we're all obviously pretty fukn hyped about the new Chilly update, I am still working on my mini-mod. Just bringing everything into the new version is a little bit time consuming. Plus, I've decided to go ahead and make corrupt route versions of all the scenes I put in, seeing how I'm pretty sure everyone was expecting that, which has essentially doubled the workload. I didn't really want to delay the release, but it's looking like sometime this weekend I'll put out my tiny update. The first slumber party scene will not be ready in time for that release, but once I get these throwaway scenes out I can focus my efforts on that.

Fed

May 14, 2017
Following the Mrs Jennings flowchart in the help folder I think I may have missed the "post store encounter" I don't remember anything special although I do remember running into her and her husband in the store and I did get the in class bj. Could someone elaborate on what the post store encouter is?

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Just an update in case anyone was wondering, though we're all obviously pretty fukn hyped about the new Chilly update, I am still working on my mini-mod. Just bringing everything into the new version is a little bit time consuming. Plus, I've decided to go ahead and make corrupt route versions of all the scenes I put in, seeing how I'm pretty sure everyone was expecting that, which has essentially doubled the workload. I didn't really want to delay the release, but it's looking like sometime this weekend I'll put out my tiny update. The first slumber party scene will not be ready in time for that release, but once I get these throwaway scenes out I can focus my efforts on that.
Can't wait to see!!!!

Reactions: crazybeaver
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes