4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Can anyone tell me who made the sydney neala doggy mod? I ask because while I was waiting for my friends to get to my place I did a sorta mod on their mod and I don't wanna step on anyone's toes for uploading it. Please and thank you.
NOOOOOO!!! I finished that mod and made it the easter egg scene! XD

Reactions: gymogle

Fed

May 14, 2017
Test Room and Memory Room are not set up for all of Grandma's scenes for when they are done. Which each passing hour the mod gets closer and closer to being completed.
Are you going to post the updated mod in this thread or make a thread just for it?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Are you going to post the updated mod in this thread or make a thread just for it?
I'm gonna post it here, or post it on MEGA and link it here, depending on if the file is too big. I ain't gonna make a thread on a game I didn't make, plus I don't know how to make one lol. No threads from me until I actually decide on if I make my game idea a reality.

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
I'm gonna post it here, or post it on MEGA and link it here, depending on if the file is too big. I ain't gonna make a thread on a game I didn't make, plus I don't know how to make one lol. No threads from me until I actually decide on if I make my game idea a reality.
Can't wait, I really appriciate what you are doing :)

imdick

Aug 26, 2017
By the way. Glassfish has already posted some art online. Its is full with genuine glassfish stories. Waiting there to get inplemented

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
nergal shouldve gotten jay marvel to do the work (looking at his old files in the game)

i like his style more
I know this post is weeks old, but - the Jay Marvel art was not for Nergal's game. It was for wootch's UrbanxLife, which was the precursor to Urban Demons. (The art was never implemented in that game, either, because wootch did the wootch thing.) I, too, wish that Jay Marvel art had been able to be used, though. I like Glassfish, and was familiar with their works before I ever played UD, but Jay Marvel is just on another level for me personally.

Really cool to check back in here and see the mod progress. Looking forward to whenever it gets released.

Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Chilly's least favorite part about making mods is making the dialogue for the scenes, I'm gonna try to finish all the purity dialogue for Grandma (and maybe the 10 Heart scene) by the end of the night and then work on corruption tomorrow. Purity and Corruption dialogue for the HJ and Missionary scenes are done by the way.

Also someone get me a gif of a animated horse sucking dick so that dick sucking unicorn is the new easter egg scene.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Didn't know that Nergal was originally working under the UxL title with the old character names. I played wootch's game however long ago that was, but didn't find out about Urban Demons until it was 0.2. I saw that the entries on Marvel's HF page were titled UxL and assumed. Learn something new every day
Also doesn't help that wootch had a post on his Patreon using the Jay Marvel art. Guess he felt entitled to use it since he created the characters or something. Who knows with that guy

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes