• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
Nov 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure that information is deliberately left vague. Though estimating younger ages, females typically get physically mature a bit faster. Her physique is modeled off a combination of Ms. Amos and MC, structurally. I intentionally made her a bit more slight of frame to bring her up to comparable to MC, and still trying to mimic the original GF style. I appreciate your input.

U

User_305918

Your welcome but yeah from first glance she just looks older. Thinks because of the dress and the dimple on her cheek. She almost struck me for an old lady.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've decided I'm going to work on busts/expressions for all the characters that currently don't have any. I'm starting with Allison Amos, and then I'll move on to Kimberly's daughter Amanda.
Just doodle up one for Amanda, she exists within the actor database so once her busts are done they would already be added in the game (for the most part, some dialogue may not have her similar to how Ms Taylor was when I started doing her stuff), but for Alison she'd have to be added into the database, meaning making a new save file to properly see her busts and having to redo all the maps that have her to reflect that

Speaking of which, did you have any plans on when you were going to release it? About to start a new playthrough and not sure if I should wait. Zero pressure, zero obligation - just wanted to ask.
Don't make a new save yet, you'd have to just make a new one again once the mod is done or else you won't be able to properly interact with Grandma, making the game glitchy. I don't have a set date, but I think I'll likely be done within the next week or so.

never mind chilly doesn't want to put this scene in the game :)

i was going to make threesome with Mr's Amos and Neala but im not doing them if they wont be worth.
Just cause I won't personally add it into the mod I'm working on doesn't mean someone else won't, you could post it here and the people running the github and MEGA links might add it in

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Reasonably content with how she turned out. I have the face on it's own layer, so I can change expressions as needed, I'm pretty sure there are a few different dialogues. I can provide a .tiff file if anyone needs it.
I would make her face more round. It would fit better with the general art style of UD. Also it would make her look younger.

U

User_305918

That's what I suggested. Plus her body proportion was too skinny.

Nov 27, 2017
I'm still a little confused where people are getting the basis of these suggestions. Currently, the ONLY character MC's age that has a bust IS MC. Looking at his bust, as well as animations, MC is thin to the point of being scrawny, and at partial profile, the body depth is reduced drastically. Face is designed to be somewhat angular (again, like MC) with a somewhat rounded jawline and similar nose to Mrs. Amos. I'm trying not to take them too negatively, but I'm pretty sure I've had this discussion in this thread before.

I'll see about a rework using some of the suggestions, but I don't have photoshop, so to put this in perspective, rework=start over from scratch.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
We lost two great content creators this year :(
Not a fan of the Zombie genre, the only thing about Nergal's Zombie and Urban Demon games that was a turn off was the ridiculous size of every characters tits. And the fact I invested so much time in the Zombie Beta 2, only to find a bug that wouldn't allow me to advance past the Zombie attack on Izy's house.

With patrons communist rules on Adult content I fear we may see more game makers lost. (I'm aware Nergal quit for 'personal' reasons)

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
I mean, that depends on your definition of dead. The game is technically dead, fans are just performing necromancy on it, via mods, which I'm a-okay with.

Still, I miss nergal...and myster. We lost two great content creators this year :(
kinda been looking for good non 3d games. could I get a name for the game, even if its unfinished?

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
kinda been looking for good non 3d games. could I get a name for the game, even if its unfinished?
If you mean by myster, he did (pretty awesome) 3d games (I loved his card game idea, and his pirate game idea had a lot of potential).

If you want a suggestion, try a zombie life. It's made by Nergal's Nest, the same guy who made this game, but he actually completed that one.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Not a fan of the Zombie genre, the only thing about Nergal's Zombie and Urban Demon games that was a turn off was the ridiculous size of every characters tits. And the fact I invested so much time in the Zombie Beta 2, only to find a bug that wouldn't allow me to advance past the Zombie attack on Izy's house.

With patrons communist rules on Adult content I fear we may see more game makers lost. (I'm aware Nergal quit for 'personal' reasons)
That's a fair criticism; I like big titties, so I was an instant fan.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
If you mean by myster, he did (pretty awesome) 3d games (I loved his card game idea, and his pirate game idea had a lot of potential).

If you want a suggestion, try a zombie life. It's made by Nergal's Nest, the same guy who made this game, but he actually completed that one.
did try azl, was never able to beat the final boss though

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
did try azl, was never able to beat the final boss though
There aren't many other suggestions I can may. Maybe try the milftoons games? Or strangers in a strange land? The later is in 3d, and the controls are terrible, but the characters and animations are top notch, probably the best I've seen in one of these 3d games.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
So just for the record, is patch 8.2.Chilly going to be based on just the base game or base game + fan patch in the OP?

U

User_305918

I believe it will be just what he has modded up that will be added so yeah.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Let me take a look through my trove... I can recommend Four Elements Trainer, The Dark Lord's Trip, Town of Passion, Lust Doll, Overwhored, Fresh Start, PokeCon: Con-Quest, Umichan Maiko: Classroom Havoc... I have a bunch more, but these are ones that I would look out for :p

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Let me take a look through my trove... I can recommend Four Elements Trainer, The Dark Lord's Trip, Town of Passion, Lust Doll, Overwhored, Fresh Start, PokeCon: Con-Quest, Umichan Maiko: Classroom Havoc... I have a bunch more, but these are ones that I would look out for :p
Thanks, I'll check them out. has anyone heard of poke-a-ball?

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
been holding off on progressing the game,
but the games discriptor says the game has 2 protagonists
obviously refers to neala as the second

is/ was there suposed to be a point you control her (as in playable)
or is that just you help her with her revenge?
(also assuming that content was halted when abandoned, and that has yet to be implemented
by the awesome people "modding", lbh continuing the game development)

also anyone know of similar games, but with more depth than the "talk to people till you f them"
this game has, mean, its fun and all but there isnt much... "story" i guess
(not AZL, i cant get over the TWoM mechanics, too "grindy" feeling)

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes