• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
been holding off on progressing the game,
but the games discriptor says the game has 2 protagonists
obviously refers to neala as the second

is/ was there suposed to be a point you control her (as in playable)
or is that just you help her with her revenge?
(also assuming that content was halted when abandoned, and that has yet to be implemented
by the awesome people "modding", lbh continuing the game development)

also anyone know of similar games, but with more depth than the "talk to people till you f them"
this game has, mean, its fun and all but there isnt much... "story" i guess
(not AZL, i cant get over the TWoM mechanics, too "grindy" feeling)
There was (the game it's based on had her as a playable character, and there are some assets in this one), but as far as I know, we don't really know why or when it was abandoned. Maybe someone else here knows.

As for similar games, someone literally asked that right above you.

U

User_305918

(also assuming that content was halted when abandoned, and that has yet to be implemented
by the awesome people "modding", lbh continuing the game development)

also anyone know of similar games, but with more depth than the "talk to people till you f them"
this game has, mean, its fun and all but there isnt much... "story" i guess
(not AZL, i cant get over the TWoM mechanics, too "grindy" feeling)
Nergal took over Wootch's game UrbanxLife which it was called originally but decided to change a few things and I guess he decided to not add the option of playing as both Neala and Peter to his version. I don't know if Nergal ever wanted to add in the option to play as both characters but it was taken off in one of the early versions of the game. Someone here could mess around in the games code to give that option again but I don't know how difficult it would be to do that.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Early, and I mean EARLY in the development of the game Nergal intended for Neala to be playable (which is why she appeared in almost all the title screens till the last update), but dropped the idea after Beta 0.2 iirc. The game still has the high school map (though normally inaccessible), which mainly treats the player as if they were playing as Neala. I currently have no idea how to make so you can play as Neala, but I did make it so you can explore what was done for her in the high school via a portal in the Test Room.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
for the most part none of those games seem to be similar to this
(seem closer to witch trainer)
and have complaint of low content
or are in earlier stages of development

to help, ones i would be interested in are town of passion (says its beta, will wait till more compleat)
and lust doll, which ill check now...(seems text based, not my forte)

also, thanx for replys yall

Last edited:

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
been looking a bit through the files (since i preformed dialogue square fix)
and it seems while a vast majority of the dialogue is in the data/dialogues location

along with some non implemented files

but some things like the prologue (wake at hospital scene) seem to be elsewhere
anyone happen to know where they are and how to edit them? if possible

ive never done anything before, but i was thinking of looking at the feasiblity
of making a personal mod for the game
(more like setting up what i can then getting help for the "makes the magic happen" parts

just a few scenes, dialogue and visual edits to fill in some plot holes
(mainly reasoning for "demon powers" and otherworld,
as there seems to be no explaination whatsoever for it to happen/exist)

*(actually i lied, i did a few mods for warcraft 3 and WoW:tBC, but those structures are much diferant)

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Early, and I mean EARLY in the development of the game Nergal intended for Neala to be playable (which is why she appeared in almost all the title screens till the last update), but dropped the idea after Beta 0.2 iirc. The game still has the high school map (though normally inaccessible), which mainly treats the player as if they were playing as Neala. I currently have no idea how to make so you can play as Neala, but I did make it so you can explore what was done for her in the high school via a portal in the Test Room.
It was a poll, where the patrons decided they don't want to play as Neala. Most of the comments were about them not being into playing a girl and get fucked every corner. So it was decided Neala will be an NPC, but her storyline will be implemented through Peter helping her. Sadly Nergal is out so it won't get finished.

Playing as a female protagonist is its own fetish, so I can see why people voted it down. But Neala is hot, I'm glad fucking her got implemented.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I wanted to say that I finished all of Ms Taylor's stuff today, I really wanted to but for some fucking reason she doesn't come to babysit even though she texts that she will, I honestly don't know what I did wrong, I did it exactly like how I did the other babysitters yet she doesn't show up, I'm at the point of saying fuck it and keeping it in just the Test Room (and memory room but you can't see it unless the babysitting actually works)

Looks like Grandma won't be a babysitter cause of this, I'll just have all her scenes in her house, it'll be easier that way, gives me an excuse to actually make those two extra scenes I had planned for her

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
It was a poll, where the patrons decided they don't want to play as Neala.
Playing as a female protagonist is its own fetish, so I can see why people voted it down. But Neala is hot, I'm glad fucking her got implemented.
makes sense, not my forte either, how ever that could be fliped to suit other fetish
while adding depth to the characters
(i could share my thoughts if anyones interested,
but unless i learn modding myself, all i could manage would be editing, and possibly adding dialogue,
art is definately beyond my skill)

also about a few of those dialogues not in the folders,
is it something easily missed, or some stuff someone is working on?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
also about a few of those dialogues not in the folders,
is it something easily missed, or some stuff someone is working on?
All the dialogue in that folder is just for the sex scenes the rest of the dialogue you have to edit in game using Ace

D

Deleted member 40921

Anyways this is one of the two new scenes I'm working on for Grandma, it'll be a night scene you unlock after a certain amount of hearts, I also have to make some more sprites for the game for this scene and her shower scene
Damn....wasnt a big fan of grandma but this scene gonna make me change my mind. good stuff.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
By the way since I decided not to have babysitting be a thing for grandma here is how her scenes will now play out:
HJ (first scene, 1 heart)
BJ (unlocked right after HJ)
Anal (3 hearts or more, Grandma will think this is better than having straight up vaginal sex with her grandma for moral reasons)
Missionary (5 hearts, only at night)
Doggy (unlocked after Missionary, only at night)
Shower (5 hearts, only in the morning)
Ride (based on Sarah's Babysitting scene, 10 hearts)

EDIT: If someone can get me a gif of the strapon scene from the game Summertime Saga (of the nun and Mia's Mom), then I will TRY to use it to make a scene for Mom and Grandma when they both have 10 hearts

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
after looking at the files more, i realized the scope of my original plan, (so im not gona bother)

however my thoughts on adding to the prologue is still workable...by someone else
for adding "because,reason" to the game premise,

heres the overview,
players accident was fatal, nurse is left to "unplug" player,
nurse is a black magic practitioner excommunicated for practicing modern medicine (because plot)
preforms ritual, bekoning spirits to save the childs life (now explaining demon powers and otherworld... and players size)
through talks with neala you learn about her accident, (optional, reveal same nurse, content expandable)

to further add depth;
since neala isnt marked to be playable, id edit the covnersation where meet and when you both recieve your 3rd power
to imply that player gets a 3rd power, but neala is finally recieving a power where as
her prior gifts were fixing her body (something that would give reason for stepmoms actions,
and nealas hate comes also from the non acceptance after her change)
and second being her agression (can explain that before she was just compleatly depressed and numb to life
and the second gift was "purpose"

U

User_305918

I can't wait for your work to he done Chilly. I have been anticipating on playing the current patch update or wait for more content to be revealed. Because I figured that the next mod would be coming soon and if I played the game now and the next mod showed up, I'd start over from the beginning to avoid any bugs or glitches for the next patch that may affect my save of the game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I can't wait for your work to he done Chilly. I have been anticipating on playing the current patch update or wait for more content to be revealed. Because I figured that the next mod would be coming soon and if I played the game now and the next mod showed up, I'd start over from the beginning to avoid any bugs or glitches for the next patch that may affect my save of the game.
As I said before, don't start a new save file until after the mod is done, using a old save file while interacting with Grandma will cause the game to glitch, this doesn't affect Ms Taylor however since she already existed in the game to begin with. Any new character added in will need a new save file. This is why I added into the actors database of the game three more characters ahead of time so we can hopefully avoid this problem in the future (at least for those 3).

Reactions: Fed and blacksage

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me who made the sydney neala doggy mod? I ask because while I was waiting for my friends to get to my place I did a sorta mod on their mod and I don't wanna step on anyone's toes for uploading it. Please and thank you.

U

User_305918

I know that's what I said. I didn't want to start the game now when the next mod is coming out soon. Because then I would have to start a new save file and restart the game from whatever point I was on.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes