4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
Hey Chilly just to clirify you release late tomorrow early friday?, if you don't wish to give an date I fully understand just want to make sure I do not miss it :)

U

User_305918

Hey Chilly if you decide to post the mod up from either here or somewhere else will you provide a link to it?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Either way, really. "Zee" when singing the alphabets, but "Zed" usually when it's by itself.
Zed is a name not a letter you silly goose

Hey Chilly just to clarify you release late tomorrow early Friday?, if you don't wish to give an date I fully understand just want to make sure I do not miss it :)
Even though it's likely that I will finish it up something this week, I can't put a specific date on when I can post it, I don't have regular access to good enough Wi-Fi to be uploading/posting large files. I use my phone as a modem for my laptop to make like 90% of my posts and it's super slow, it takes like nearly a minute to post a simple text reply such as this and even longer for one with files attached. But I can say that if it hasn't been released before Christmas that it will definitely be released on Christmas Day, gonna see family with good Wi-Fi that day.

Hey Chilly if you decide to post the mod up from either here or somewhere else will you provide a link to it?
To quote myself "I'm gonna post it here, or post it on MEGA and link it here, depending on if the file is too big."

Reactions: dace22
U

User_305918

So roughly by the week of Christmas then? Kinda a long wait but okay.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So roughly by the week of Christmas then? Kinda a long wait but okay.
Sorry dude/dudette, I hope I can get it out sooner.

Fred&Peter on Ms Amos:
Can I make a request? Can you make it so instead of sucking Fred off, Ms Amos is instead licking her daughter's pussy!? *insert Peter's Perverted Smiley Face Here*

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Sorry dude/dudette, I hope I can get it out sooner.

Can I make a request? Can you make it so instead of sucking Fred off, Ms Amos is instead licking her daughter's pussy!? *insert Peter's Perverted Smiley Face Here*
Where to be Alison and where PeteR? show with arrows

U

User_305918

Well its no rush. If thats how long you think it will take then its okay.

Also I wanted to ask if anyone made a scene for Mrs. Jennings when she rides you but instead of her back facing us, we see her face instead. Like a reverse cowgirl type of scene. And maybe have that scene to be used for some of the other girls as well. I kinda want to see Mrs. Jennings expression when she bounces on the MC's cock.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
when is grandma release?
Someone hasn't been paying attention. Point at him/her and laugh. JK JK

Where to be Alison and where PeteR? show with arrows
Just put Alison where Fred is and leave Peter (the main character) where he is. My face comment was a joke. Try using the bust @CrimsonINCthe2nd made of Alison to use as a base for how she looks. Have her holding her dress instead of her mom's head (Ms Amos could be holding her legs if you want), and give Alison a surprised expression.

Also I wanted to ask if anyone made a scene for Mrs. Jennings when she rides you but instead of her back facing us, we see her face instead. Like a reverse cowgirl type of scene. And maybe have that scene to be used for some of the other girls as well. I kinda want to see Mrs. Jennings expression when she bounces on the MC's cock.
I want that too! Damn you GlassFish why haven't you animated a scene like that before you beautiful perverted woman you

U

User_305918

I want that too! Damn you GlassFish why haven't you animated a scene like that before you beautiful perverted woman you
I know. I mean I believe someone put up a original doggy style scene w/ Mrs. Jennings at the school with her on her desk. So I was curious if anyone did one of that. Heck it could just be a edited scene of Lisa's anal scene but instead it's a pussy scene.

beepbeep

May 7, 2017
Someone hasn't been paying attention. Point at him/her and laugh. JK JK

Just put Alison where Fred is and leave Peter (the main character) where he is. My face comment was a joke. Try using the bust @CrimsonINCthe2nd made of Alison to use as a base for how she looks. Have her holding her dress instead of her mom's head (Ms Amos could be holding her legs if you want), and give Alison a surprised expression.

so when is it?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I know. I mean I believe someone put up a original doggy style scene w/ Mrs. Jennings at the school with her on her desk. So I was curious if anyone did one of that. Heck it could just be a edited scene of Lisa's anal scene but instead it's a pussy scene.
He made that based on the threesome scene. I think basing the reverse cowgirl ride on Lisa's scene would be the best, but we'd have to make the original scene transparent so that it can be a applied to different locations, and I think we should change it so her hands on her legs/hips instead of holding the walls.

so when is it?
Christmas at the latest dude/dudette

beepbeep

May 7, 2017
He made that based on the threesome scene. I think basing the reverse cowgirl ride on Lisa's scene would be the best, but we'd have to make the original scene transparent so that it can be a applied to different locations, and I think we should change it so her hands on her legs/hips instead of holding the walls.

Christmas at the latest dude/dudette
yes! really hoping for a Christmas scenes too?!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
This goes out to everyone who's reading this thread and wondering about stuff: how about putting in some effort and reading the last three pages before asking the same goddamn questions that's been asked and answered three times before in the last few days?

Now, with that out of the way, I am very much looking forward to the release, Chilly. Great job.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes