4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
speaking of glitches, anyone else having their reply email point to ?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
speaking of glitches, anyone else having their reply email point to ?
Wasn't that the topic of a recent announcement in the forum? There was something about e-mail notifications and whatnot. I probably misread it, because I haven't had any problems.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thank you to @selphios @amoebala and @CrimsonINCthe2nd (who messaged me it) I was able to fix the glitch, a minor error in one line was the case thank you all so much

And on the topic of texting and babysitting, you guys already know that I made it possible to select Ms Amos, Sarah, and Lisa as babysitting choices when talking to Mom, well now I put in proper interactions when Sarah and Lisa are selected and when they show up (selecting Lisa for babysitting is pretty much the same dialogue as when selecting Sarah), I'll be working on Ms Amos next

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Sarah's dialogue is the same as Neala's, unless I'm wrong?

EDIT: Neala's mom's story was mentioned earlier, and I know we've discussed it, but I can't find the document that we used to drop by story suggestions.

Anyway, my suggestion was, iirc, and still is, that she be a rich trophy-wise-style milf, who lives in a kind of villa in a new region of the game (I realize that will be a lot of work, but it seems weird to put her in the same neighborhood as Mrs. Jennings). The progression would have the MC help Neala get back her inheritance, but exactly how the split would be between corruption and purity I don't know. I also think it should be tied to the main quest, but that's obviously just my take on it.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sarah's dialogue is the same as Neala's, unless I'm wrong?

EDIT: Neala's mom's story was mentioned earlier, and I know we've discussed it, but I can't find the document that we used to drop by story suggestions.

Anyway, my suggestion was, iirc, and still is, that she be a rich trophy-wise-style milf, who lives in a kind of villa in a new region of the game (I realize that will be a lot of work, but it seems weird to put her in the same neighborhood as Mrs. Jennings). The progression would have the MC help Neala get back her inheritance, but exactly how the split would be between corruption and purity I don't know. I also think it should be tied to the main quest, but that's obviously just my take on it.

Yeah I based Sarah's off of Neala's but with some minor changes, I felt like it made the most sense for these two interactions to be alike, I just think that's how Mom would interact with another MILF that looked the way Sarah does/acts

I'm honestly now sure how to add in entirely new sections of the game (adding in a new house to a pre-existing place such as Residential Area for grandma I can do yeah). I suggest not making Neala's mom a true "character" as in you don't interact with her to gain purity/corruption points but still have to speak with her for the story and such, I'd say have her stuff work like the Fae Queen to an extent.

Oh and quick question for everyone here that's related to the mod. For the Test Room I added in a portal to go to the highschool (just so I can explore it and see what Nergal did there, pretty much everyone acts as if you are Neala). It's the only way to actually enter it and I was wondering if you guys wanted me to keep that in the mod in case anyone wanted to mod stuff into that location.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ms Amos now has proper babysitting interactions, no screenshots cause it seems that when you talk about her during dinner or lunch the game already makes it so Mom knows who she is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but I know it works cause the interaction I have in place for after they "met" occurs, just know that the pre-"met" interaction has Mom thinking about Amos' dress and then saying she likes it (she doesn't really just says it to avoid the awkward silence), Ms Amos offers to get her one too and Peter hopes that this actually happens
So yeah all the babysitting stuff is better much fixed/done (pretty much cause none of Grandma's stuff is there yet).

Last edited:
Reactions: Crawdaddy

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ms Amos now has proper babysitting interactions, no screenshots cause it seems that when you talk about her during dinner or lunch the game already makes it so Mom knows who she is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but I know it works cause the interaction I have in place for after they "met" occurs, just know that the pre-"met" interaction has Mom thinking about Amos' dress and then saying she likes it (she doesn't really just says it to avoid the awkward silence), Ms Amos offers to get her one too and Peter hopes that this actually happens
So yeah all the babysitting stuff is better much fixed/done (pretty much cause now of Grandma's stuff is there yet).
You make me so sad :( I spent all night trying to get this to work and failed and you did what 1 hour and you made it work? I feel like such a failure. Anyways here is my new mod: Mom fingering herself. With this I have one question: She technically has pussy hair so should I make her have it or leave her bald? No there is no option for shaved because I don't know where to start with that so its yes or no to the hair. mom-fingering (1).jpg mom-fingering_hair (2).jpg

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
You make me so sad :( I spent all night trying to get this to work and failed and you did what 1 hour and you made it work? I feel like such a failure. Anyways here is my new mod: Mom fingering herself. With this I have one question: She technically has pussy hair so should I make her have it or leave her bald? No there is no option for shaved because I don't know where to start with that so its yes or no to the hair. View attachment 44836 View attachment 44837
at top is enough... this one look like she have yellow puss

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Wasn't that the topic of a recent announcement in the forum? There was something about e-mail notifications and whatnot. I probably misread it, because I haven't had any problems.
that problem was they were over their limit and could no longer send emails. they were working tonight, but it had an extra . before the .com

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You make me so sad :( I spent all night trying to get this to work and failed and you did what 1 hour and you made it work? I feel like such a failure. Anyways here is my new mod: Mom fingering herself. With this I have one question: She technically has pussy hair so should I make her have it or leave her bald? No there is no option for shaved because I don't know where to start with that so its yes or no to the hair. View attachment 44836 View attachment 44837
Now you stop that, you are not a failure, you make some good stuff dude. I mean look at my posts you can tell how much difficulty I'm dealing with too, so don't get yourself down, we all gotta live and learn, try and try again. This shit right here with mom fingering herself looks great! (I vote bald by the way). Oh and as I said, if you want I can implement that double BJ mod you got into the game as soon as you feel like it's completed. We all gotta help each other out.

Last edited:
U

User_305918

Can anyone remind me what will be added in so far for the next update? As far as I know it seems like the new characters Mrs. Taylor and MC's Grandma are added in, new area for grandma's house, and several new poses for already existing characters. Is that it so far?

Reactions: QhazeLupe

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Can anyone remind me what will be added in so far for the next update? As far as I know it seems like the new characters Mrs. Taylor and MC's Grandma are added in, new area for grandma's house, and several new poses for already existing characters. Is that it so far?
As far as I understand, we don't really know. It's not a centralized process, though Chilly is the most active modder currently.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
at top is enough... this one look like she have yellow puss
I get what you mean but since pubes are the same color as the head hair and since the hand would be blocking the portion where it looks like hair I will just make it bald.
Now you stop that, you are not a failure, you make some good stuff dude. I mean look at my posts you can tell how much difficulty I'm dealing with too, so don't get yourself down, we all gotta live and learn, try and try again. This shit right here with mom fingering herself looks great! (I vote bald by the way). Oh and as I said, if you want I can implement that double BJ mod you got into the game as soon as you feel like it's completed. We all gotta help each other out.
I was joking about that, although I guess that would be hard to tell in text form, still doesn't change the fact I have no idea why I have been messing up the scripts because I swear I have literally copy and pasted scripts that have worked and just changed the variables that could make it work and it didn't. Thanks for the pic though.
As far as I understand, we don't really know. It's not a centralized process, though Chilly is the most active modder currently.
Well that's mean. I try to get stuff done. I'm joking, well mostly, truth is I have two jobs, a family, and friends who like to hang out with me so I try to get as much done as possible.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I was joking about that, although I guess that would be hard to tell in text form, still doesn't change the fact I have no idea why I have been messing up the scripts because I swear I have literally copy and pasted scripts that have worked and just changed the variables that could make it work and it didn't. Thanks for the pic though.
Your welcome dude, and don't worry, Ace is just a difficult bitch to work with, especially with all the weird shit Nergal did with it

I'm only active cause I'm an unemployed loser with nothing better to do with his time :D

I guess my mod will pretty much be the next "update" (cause it's gonna be big and it fixes some stuff). Ms Taylor already existed to begin with, only grandma is truly new. What you have listed is pretty much everything the github has right now, minus image files for new scenes cause those aren't allowed on there, I think the MEGA link has them however. For what my mod will include: My Ride scenes for Mom and Sarah that aren't in Github, an updated Fae Queen scene using the background provided by BubbleMunch, the ability to view my Ride scene for Sydney while watching TV with her if you have 7+ hearts, the ability to view my 10 Heart Home mod for Mrs Jennings when she babysits if you have already unlocked the original 10 Heart scene, 5 new scenes for Ms Taylor, 5 to 7 scenes for Grandma, an easter egg scene that you need 6+ hearts for (whoever finds it first gets a prize), an updated Test Room with said scenes along with a portal that teleports you into the park right in front of the MILFs and a portal to the high school just for shits and giggles, an updated Memory Room with all the scenes (sans the Mom and Sarah ride ones) along with fixes that along you to view scenes that were originally unavailable to be viewed even if you had unlocked them, updated School Maps for Ms Taylor, updated Grandma House maps, updated Home maps for babysitting scenes, new text message files, new busts, new face files, 3 new backgrouds, new sprites, and other files that you need in order to view all this shit. I also changed the maps with the rock and cart puzzles so they appear right in front where they should end, I did this for my test play through but if you guys want those files too I'll include them.

U

User_305918

I guess my mod will pretty much be the next "update" (cause it's gonna be big and it fixes some stuff). Ms Taylor already existed to begin with, only grandma is truly new. What you have listed is pretty much everything the github has right now, minus image files for new scenes cause those aren't allowed on there, I think the MEGA link has them however. For what my mod will include: My Ride scenes for Mom and Sarah that aren't in Github, an updated Fae Queen scene using the background provided by BubbleMunch, the ability to view my Ride scene for Sydney while watching TV with her if you have 7+ hearts, the ability to view my 10 Heart Home mod for Mrs Jennings when she babysits if you have already unlocked the original 10 Heart scene, 5 new scenes for Ms Taylor, 5 to 7 scenes for Grandma, an easter egg scene that you need 6+ hearts for (whoever finds it first gets a prize), an updated Test Room with said scenes along with a portal that teleports you into the park right in front of the MILFs and a portal to the high school just for shits and giggles, an updated Memory Room with all the scenes (sans the Mom and Sarah ride ones) along with fixes that along you to view scenes that were originally unavailable to be viewed even if you had unlocked them, updated School Maps for Ms Taylor, updated Grandma House maps, updated Home maps for babysitting scenes, new text message files, new busts, new face files, 3 new backgrouds, new sprites, and other files that you need in order to view all this shit. I also changed the maps with the rock and cart puzzles so they appear right in front where they should end, I did this for my test play through but if you guys want those files too I'll include them.
Hmm okay. Also I didn't think Mrs. Taylor was added in the original, well not image wise and someone you could interact with before. That's why I thought she was like new to the next mod patch.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Lol, I wasn't trying to be mean, just basing it on forum activity, sorry if I've appeared uncouth. :p I obviously don't know what's going on behind the curtains.

Nov 27, 2017
I get what you mean but since pubes are the same color as the head hair and since the hand would be blocking the portion where it looks like hair I will just make it bald.
That or a simple thin ragged black line denoting the semi-oval of pubic hair around the labia itself (Visible in the mom shower pic) would work. The separation might be enough to get the brain to divide the colors themselves. This is some pretty awesome work though, as always.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I also changed the maps with the rock and cart puzzles so they appear right in front where they should end, I did this for my test play through but if you guys want those files too I'll include them.
I'd be down for this. Redoing the Otherworld puzzles was always really annoying, so the fewer that need to be done the better imo.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I'd be down for this. Redoing the Otherworld puzzles was always really annoying, so the fewer that need to be done the better imo.
Agreed. Absolutely love everything you're doing Chilly. If there's anything you've changed for yourself there's a good chance the rest of us are on the same page. As enjoyable as the original is it is far from perfect. Given enough time and knowledge I would probably change all the menus and half of the dialogue myself.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes