• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
U

User_305918

I think it being in the MC’s home is better since we have no background layout of Sarah’s home (yet).

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
All Hail Chilly!

Wonderful artwork / animations, as always. Still irked that Nergal never implemented a Mom+Sis scene in any version... seems like it'd be one of the first threesomes to make, imo.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
All Hail Chilly!

Wonderful artwork / animations, as always. Still irked that Nergal never implemented a Mom+Sis scene in any version... seems like it'd be one of the first threesomes to make, imo.
I mean technically he is...as an ending still where you kiss mom while sydney blows you in the shower...if that counts...

Reactions: ChillyScholar

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Pooh Bear is done too
Truth be told, I did all of the beginning frames today just for fun, with only Donna's having some actual intention of completing but now I'm debating on if I should finish the other two scenes, guess it's kinda up to your guys opinions on them to help sway mine
Ya know..... Is it weird for me to get a hard-on faster seeing that than Donna's Doggystyle?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ya know..... Is it weird for me to get a hard-on faster seeing that than Donna's Doggystyle?
Same here actually, think it's just cause of the facial expression, reverse the expressions and Donna would probably be better in our opinions

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Please vote
1) Continue Ms Amos doggy scene ms-amos-doggy (1).png
2) Continue Ms Amos straddle/ride scene ms-amos-straddle (1).png
3) Continue Fem-Bowser/Bowletta doggy scene bowletta-doggy (1).png
4) Start a new scene altogether (with a REASONABLE suggestion) Spr_3r_000.png

I'm not sure if I can make a proper voting poll in the thread, if I can someone please show me how

EDIT: Included images of said scenes to help people when voting in case they haven't seen them all yet

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2017
Please vote
1) Continue Ms Amos doggy scene View attachment 87704
2) Continue Ms Amos straddle/ride scene View attachment 87705
3) Continue Fem-Bowser/Bowletta doggy scene View attachment 87706
4) Start a new scene altogether (with a REASONABLE suggestion) View attachment 87707

I'm not sure if I can make a proper voting poll in the thread, if I can someone please show me how

EDIT: Included images of said scenes to help people when voting in case they haven't seen them all yet
1 and 2 1.png 2.png 1.png 2.png

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes