Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
U

User_305918

Wait . Japanese milf win a vote ? I was thought Indian milf win this
Nope check the Patreon voting poll. Japanese Milf won with the highest percentage. GlassFish only did the Indian Milf on her stream for fun.

Feb 28, 2018
Potentially non-bug related query, but would anyone be able to tell me the exact triggers to get Ms Taylor available to babysit? I've followed the help doc (ride all week) and she's reached 10 hearts, but still just says shes locking up at the end of the day. Only scene I'm missing aha. Awesome work on the mod by the way

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
where is the next update for your mod :)
Never HAHAHAHA

Potentially non-bug related query, but would anyone be able to tell me the exact triggers to get Ms Taylor available to babysit? I've followed the help doc (ride all week) and she's reached 10 hearts, but still just says shes locking up at the end of the day. Only scene I'm missing aha. Awesome work on the mod by the way
Which version are you playing? Version 1 had this problem with some players, please use 2.5

U

User_305918

I'm doing the whole doggy scene for Donna, see needs more scenes
Well she is a minor character within the game. Guess she needs a bit more love. (Plus Mrs. Jennings has that pose in the demo anyway :p)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well she is a minor character within the game. Guess she needs a bit more love. (Plus Mrs. Jennings has that pose in the demo anyway :p)
I know, I used her version of the scene when editing Donna
Donna's ride scene is my favorite scene in the whole game to be honest

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Pooh Bear is done too
Truth be told, I did all of the beginning frames today just for fun, with only Donna's having some actual intention of completing but now I'm debating on if I should finish the other two scenes, guess it's kinda up to your guys opinions on them to help sway mine
Pooh Bear Doggy.gif

D

Deleted member 425177

or do a 3some with lita and mom :p or lita and sarah :D or mom and sister also :D

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes